Coppin State's unlikely run still has...

Coppin State's unlikely run still has legs

There are 8 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Mar 16, 2008, titled Coppin State's unlikely run still has legs. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

When the final buzzer sounded, on the far end of the court, Reggie Holmes was sprawled alone on the hardwood, completely stunned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

HlM

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 16, 2008
WAY TO GO COPPIN!!
POOKIE

Rosedale, MD

#2 Mar 16, 2008
Great...A crappy team goes to the tournament...Hope their "corn-rows" are in order!
huh--

Mount Vernon, NY

#3 Mar 16, 2008
Are you serious? You really think the rest of the COUNTRY cares about Coppin State? I mean it's a great win for the school and the program, but you highly over-exaggerate when you say the country has its eyes on Coppin State. UNC, Kansas and Georgetown have their eyes on a National Title ... Coppin is just a stepping stone. Get real Maese ... stick to writing bad articles about the Ravens.
Derrick

Baltimore, MD

#4 Mar 16, 2008
Leave it to some jerk(whose mad that his team did not make the dance) to leave an ignorant comment. Must be a Terp fan!!!!!!!!!!
rld

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 16, 2008
No" a Mt St Marys fan
flipper

Woodbridge, NJ

#6 Mar 17, 2008
coppins gonna need extra legs to get thru the mounts defense. i bet if mount would be a black school theyd be playing ucla. thats the only reason for this pairing, no matter how u 'want' to look at it. what 'is' is what 'is'. its all due to blacks crying unfairness and racism in the past about those conferences having to play in it.
NC Terps Fan

Lake Mary, FL

#7 Mar 18, 2008
If Coppin does win tonight they will be in the most unenviable position to take on the two most powerful schools in NCAA basketball and both from the ACC.

The men will play UNC Friday night and the ladies will take on Maryland Sunday.

My fantasy wants the men to beat UNC. However, reality says both Coppin teams should enjoy their short Big Dance while they still have a chance.

By monday both teams will be back in Baltimore hitting the books.

Go Lady Terps - onto another NCAA Championship.
Walker

Malvern, PA

#8 Mar 18, 2008
Flipper you're an idiot what are you talking about. Your comment makes no sense. What does being an HBCU have to do with playing in the play-in game? The two worst teams play in the play-in game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coppin State College NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hot shooting lifts Howard over Coppin State 70-60 (Jan '13) Jan '13 COPPIN EAGLE 1
News Hawks import to make debut (Oct '09) Oct '09 Neef Buck 1
News Guards Lawson, McKee to work out for Wizards (Jul '09) Jul '09 Gerald Henderson 1
News Coppin State hammers HU (Feb '09) Feb '09 hamptonfan 1
News No state of complacency (Nov '08) Nov '08 Neil 5
News Division l men previews (Nov '08) Nov '08 tu fan 1
News No party favors (Mar '08) Mar '08 Flipper 8
More from around the web