Dominican's Deysha Smith-Jenkins Will Run Track for Connecticut

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Dominican's Deysha Smith-Jenkins Will Run Track for Connecticut. In it, Patch.com reports that:

There's no question Dominican senior Deysha Smith-Jenkins is a phenomenal basketball player, but even she was surprised when she heard that the University of Connecticut was knocking at her door.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Coach K

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Incredible athlete. Most importantly, this kid is humble and God-fearing. This kid has been blessed with some incredible athleticism, but stays humble in the midst of praises. It was refreshing seeing a young lady play the game of basketball the right way. I would love to see her in a uconn basketball uniform. Over 1,400 pts and 600 rebounds... 5'10" guard forced to play the Center position.....Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Connecticut NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince Ali De-Commits From UConn (Jun '14) Jun '14 Sarge 23 1
News UConn women ranked No. 1 for first time since 2004 (Dec '07) Apr '14 BPT 15
News UConn men's notebook (Mar '09) Apr '14 BPT 3
News UConn men's game day: Thursday vs. Boston College (Nov '13) Nov '13 Bob 1
News Sio Moore the key to resurgent Raiders defense? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Corran Horn 2
News Sio Moore Off to Fast Start (May '13) May '13 The Autumn Wind 3
News What Should the Oakland Raiders Do with Sio Moore? (May '13) May '13 TexasRaider 3
More from around the web