UConn's Win Wasn't Pretty, But It Was...

UConn's Win Wasn't Pretty, But It Was Beautiful -- Education, U...

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 1, 2008, titled UConn's Win Wasn't Pretty, But It Was Beautiful -- Education, U.... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

This wasn't easy. And you know what? It's not supposed to be easy. If the road to Tampa was thrown wide open for Tennessee and UConn , what good would that be for women's college basketball? They should have to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

muttl

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Apr 2, 2008
Terrible use of language. "more guts than a slaughterhouse"ugh!
engwish

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Apr 2, 2008
We're not talking "Mensa" whenit comes to sports writers or radio personalities. geez
usa1946

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Apr 2, 2008
Wow! Were you at the game!?! "more guts than a slaughterhouse" ... couldn't have said it better. I hate to see the season wind down because Jeff's columns say it best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connecticut Huskies Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Rio Olympics: Team USA Unveils Women's Bas... May 11 Ivyawe 2
News UConn women's basketball team will make 11th tr... May 11 Ivyawe 1
News Remarks by the President Honoring the 2016 NCAA... May 10 Ivyawe 1
News UConn women ranked No. 1 for first time since 2004 (Dec '07) Apr '16 Samuels Furnace Man 17
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) Mar '16 Fart news 24
News Dominican's Deysha Smith-Jenkins Will Run Track... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Coach K 1
News Houston shows some liftoff for Huskies (Jan '08) Mar '12 Jay 4
More from around the web