Golden Bears too much for Rams

Golden Bears too much for Rams

There are 8 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Sep 8, 2007, titled Golden Bears too much for Rams. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

DeSean Jackson is spectacular from scrimmage, too. The junior wide receiver scored on a 73-yard reverse Saturday as the 10th-ranked California Golden Bears held off scrappy Colorado State 34-28. Jackson, who ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Tim Sparhawk

Longmont, CO

#1 Sep 8, 2007
Golden Bears too much for Rams.....
What are you talking about??? The Rams held the number 10 Cal Bears to 34 points and only lost by 6 point. The Rams have so much to be proud of, they held there own against a team that was suppose to come in here and run us over, we were suppose to be a "warm up" team for the Bears. The past two weeks the rams have come out to you, take away some plays or make them go the other way the Rams are 2-0 not 0-2. We have a strong team this year and I feel we can compete with the best of our division(TCU). Go Rams...
Neal

Arlington, TX

#2 Sep 9, 2007
Precisely. CSU could've won the game had the offense not been turnover happy. CSU made their game competitive, unlike the Buffs who got blown out by an unranked mediocre Arizona State team.

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#3 Sep 9, 2007
Bottom line did you win? Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda I guarantee you that Cal came out flat against Colorado State.

I mean come on what does Cal really have to gain? they are expected to win and going on the road they were probably distracted. They are in a no win situation.

Next you will be telling me that CSU could beat Tennessee~!=)

PAC-10 2
MWC 0

CAL vs CSU

UCLA vs BYU

Somewhere in SoCal

#4 Sep 9, 2007
Neal wrote:
Precisely. CSU could've won the game had the offense not been turnover happy. CSU made their game competitive, unlike the Buffs who got blown out by an unranked mediocre Arizona State team.
re: Turnover Happy

Hello, who do you think cause those turnovers?
larrymc

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 9, 2007
From a CU fan to CSU. Way to go Rams. You took one the top teams in the country to the wire. It wasn't a win but you can treat it as one.

Somewhere in SoCal

#6 Sep 9, 2007
larrymc wrote:
From a CU fan to CSU. Way to go Rams. You took one the top teams in the country to the wire. It wasn't a win but you can treat it as one.
By the way, how about those Arizona State Sun Devils?
InYoMouf

Oakland, CA

#7 Sep 26, 2007
wow. colorado really sucks. and you think they couldve won. too bad they didnt. and cal was prolly playing about 35% of its total talent. they didnt even try.

Somewhere in SoCal

#8 Sep 26, 2007
InYoMouf wrote:
wow. colorado really sucks. and you think they couldve won. too bad they didnt. and cal was prolly playing about 35% of its total talent. they didnt even try.
Just in case you missed my other post.

Cal is good but USC is deeper and more mature & just better. Just like last year USC will take care of business and shut down Cal~!

Last year USC kept Cal and Oregon both 20 points below their scoring average. No worries here.

Cal & Oregon both should go good bowl games IMO. If USC makes it to the SUGAR Bowl then that opens the door for either Cal or Oregon "most likely Cal " to go to the Rose Bowl and that's good for the PAC-10~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug '16 Trojan 2
News New deputy starts with Log Lane Marshal's Offic... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Bigalrev 1
News Redskins Star's Brother Suspended After Fight (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Ex-Ritter back carries load (Nov '07) Nov '11 RiversideDrive26 2
News Saturday's roundup: Wrestling (Jan '11) Jan '11 kat 11
News CSU men on road, getting attention (Dec '10) Dec '10 SOUP 1
News Meyer now balks at taking leave | The Columbus ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 cowboy 18
More from around the web