Jason Smith Remains in NBA Draft, Sel...

Jason Smith Remains in NBA Draft, Selects Agent

There are 1 comment on the Colorado State Rams story from Jun 19, 2007, titled Jason Smith Remains in NBA Draft, Selects Agent. In it, Colorado State Rams reports that:

“He is a great ambassador for CSU basketball. The NBA is getting a young man with tremendous character, wonderful work ethic, and big-time athletic ability.”

Colorado State University men's basketball player Jason Smith today announced he will forego his final year of eligibility and will remain in the NBA draft selection process next week. via Colorado State Rams

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colorado State Rams.

tiondra

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2007
I love the NBA especially KOBE BRYANT he's the best! I JUST LOVE THE LAKERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado State Rams Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MWC looking tough as CSU men kick off conferenc... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Harrel Johnson 1
News 'Bows Rammed - Sports (Dec '08) Dec '08 Leo 4
News Colorado State fires women's basketball coach W... (Mar '08) Mar '08 what 1
News Miles hopes recruiting can save sinking Rams (Mar '08) Mar '08 intheknow 1
News UNM Women Handle BYU With Ease, 59-41 (Mar '08) Mar '08 Lobo H8ter 8
News Game Notes: Rams travel to San Diego (Mar '08) Mar '08 lindsey 1
News Game Notes: Rams host final non-conference action (Jan '08) Jan '08 Jeff Cav 1
More from around the web