Hard-luck Rebels looking for reversal

Hard-luck Rebels looking for reversal

There are 1 comment on the Rocky Mountain News story from Oct 5, 2006, titled Hard-luck Rebels looking for reversal. In it, Rocky Mountain News reports that:

The Nevada-Las Vegas football team: a) Is eternally rebuilding. b) Has had the word "potential" used in connection with it more than the Colorado Rockies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rocky Mountain News.

Timothy Gardner

Boulder City, NV

#1 Oct 5, 2006
Both schools should be embarrased the way your students behave. I have been a season ticket holder at UNLV for the past several years, and I'm finished. It's getting old watching the same debacle week after week, and year after year. I actually feared for my family's safety last weekend. I saw many of Las Vegas's finest along with both schools police, and I saw more 18,and 19 year old KIDS stumbling around pukeing drunk before the game even started. It also took my wife, daughter and I until 7:30PM to get to our seats, because of the way they were letting people into the gates. This is more than just a Rival game, one that needs to be discontinued, someone is going to be killed. I am not going to be around, I'm DONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado State Rams NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New deputy starts with Log Lane Marshal's Offic... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Bigalrev 1
News Redskins Star's Brother Suspended After Fight (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Ex-Ritter back carries load (Nov '07) Nov '11 RiversideDrive26 2
News Saturday's roundup: Wrestling (Jan '11) Jan '11 kat 11
News Meyer now balks at taking leave | The Columbus ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 cowboy 18
News Smith, Rams winning the turnover battle (Oct '09) Oct '09 Deborah Smith 1
News Colorado State upsets CU, 23-17 (Sep '09) Sep '09 Shawn 6