Greenwood glad to be back making most of opportunities for CCU

Dec 5, 2011 Full story: Myrtle Beach Online

Coastal Carolina basketball coach Cliff Ellis said he was surprised to see junior Kierre Greenwood on the court Saturday against Liberty, let alone to have the veteran point guard play 28 minutes in the key Big South matchup after missing two games and significant practice time with a calf injury.

Full Story
Mary Ann Whitfield

Florence, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2011
HI Kierre!
I was so happy to see you get back on that court. I didn't miss not one point that you made. I am so proud of you. God is truly answering your grandma's prayers. Keep up the good work and continue to put some Greenwood on that Ass. And when you and the team play away games, just go on in there as if it's yall house and you are the landlords coming to collect your rent! If they don't want to pay you know what to do!Evict them! I just have one minor complaint and that is it would be nice if whoever is in charge could talk to the people that does the televising and let them know that the sound goes out quite frequently and so does the picture. It's really frustrating when you lose any of that. And after signing on to watch the game it buffers forever and that also causes one to miss the beginning of the games besides people are paying money to see the game not the buffering.
I love ya and cookies will be coming your way soon!
Love ya
grandma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coastal Carolina Chanticleers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coastal Carolina defeats Radford 82-62 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
UNC Asheville defeats Coastal Carolina 88-81 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
GWU drops nail-biter at Coastal Carolina (Jan '12) Jan '12 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
Coastal Carolina wins big on the road at The Ci... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
Coastal Carolina stuns LSU 71-63 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Apr '09 octavia 7
Bulldogs still on top in Big South (Jan '08) Dec '08 Jackie Chan 13
More from around the web