Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure

The family of former Coastal Carolina basketball standout Jack Leasure was met with tragedy last weekend. Full Story
Stan

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 Jul 2, 2008
If you have time today , say a prayer for the Leasure and Ciaccia family.
Concerned Reader

Longs, SC

#2 Jul 2, 2008
Jack Leasure does not have a step sister. Before writing an article about such a tragic event get all your facts straight. Investigate the situation before going to print.
Rob

Horseheads, NY

#3 Jul 3, 2008
"Concerned Reader"...

I wanted to ask what makes you think that Jack does not have a step sister? I think maybe you should get you facts straight before you run your mouth.

I say this because Jack did (fact) just loose a sister and step sister.
Rochester

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2008
In an attempt to control rumors, Jack did have a step sister named Jennifer. The Sun News article was wrong in saying he lost a step sister AND a sister though. Michelle Ciaccia was Jennifer's step sister...Jennifer Leasure was Jack's step sister.Michelle had no relation to Jack.
Jeanne-Jacks mom

Newark, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2008
Jennifer was Jack's half sister, and Michele was Jennifer's step sister (from her mothers second/current marriage)Thank you all for your cards , messages of support. Jack and Kelly were married last sunday July 20 and they are honeymooning in Mexico. We are all glad to have a close family as well as our faith to get us through this time.
I will never forget

Rochester, NY

#6 Jul 29, 2008
I was out that night and started the same time of day Howard did and made the same run they did and went to the same bars they did all day.I made it back from the last bar they did not.When I woke the next morning at the marina 10 spots down from where they park with my phone ring with my friend telling me they heard there was a accident and poeple died he wanted to make sure it was nt me it was proceeded with about 10 more calls.You see I came in 10 minutes before the tragedy hit when I found out who it was my heart broke and I cried.I am sure I did not feel know where near the pain the families felt and my heart hurts for them.I wish there was some thing I could have done too change that day.I did not know them that well but I saw them all the time I walk by F2 and there not a day I dont think about them.
octavia

United States

#7 Apr 7, 2009
hi people of the earth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coastal Carolina Chanticleers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coastal Carolina defeats Radford 82-62 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
UNC Asheville defeats Coastal Carolina 88-81 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
GWU drops nail-biter at Coastal Carolina (Jan '12) Jan '12 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
Coastal Carolina wins big on the road at The Ci... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
Greenwood glad to be back making most of opport... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
Coastal Carolina stuns LSU 71-63 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mary Ann Whitfield 1
Bulldogs still on top in Big South (Jan '08) Dec '08 Jackie Chan 13
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Coastal Carolina Chanticleers NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••