Flashes bolt past Vikings

Flashes bolt past Vikings

There are 2 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Dec 29, 2007, titled Flashes bolt past Vikings. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

KENT: The 3,576 fans who took a pause from celebrating the holidays to come and support Kent State weren't shy about giving a loud round of applause to welcome former KSU and current Cleveland State coach Gary ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

jman

Ashtabula, OH

#1 Dec 29, 2007
Thanks Gary Waters for building the foundation for an incredible basketball program, I remember going to see them in all of their 10-13 win seasons, and now to see them at this level of college basketball is great. KSU and Akron students and the community need to recognize someone besides Lebron when it comes to bball, these schools have been playing some of the best college basketball in the country for years now, and bigger crowds would only make them both better.
fbrown

Wadsworth, OH

#2 Dec 30, 2007
All of Kent loves Gary Waters. Waters set this incredible run in motion. But that doesn`t stop the fact that I wanted Kent to kick CSU`s butt. Home for Christmas, I wanted to take in a game in Kent. The only thing better would be to beat the crap out of Akron. Having said that, Dambrot has done a wonderful job with the Zips. The Zips got ROBBED last year by not making a tournament. Go Kent!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Cleveland State forward commits to Wichi... May 9 tom wingo 2
News Schedule a turnoff for some OSU fans | The Colu... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Xavier39 28
News Men's Basketball: Schedule a turnoff for some O... (Dec '09) Dec '09 PDN 1
News Cleveland State upsets No. 4 seed Wake Forest (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sport Person 1
News Cleveland State beats up Loyola (Feb '09) Feb '09 Well played 1
News Vikings, Bulldogs counting on defense to determ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 ffhry 1
News Butler wins with last-second 3 (Dec '08) Dec '08 hmmmm 1
More from around the web