Buckeye Bait: The Hated Gators Crawl Into Columbus

Dec 21, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MVN - Recent Articles

Although the game features only one returning starter on both teams, tomorrow's Florida-Ohio State basketball game still means a lot for both teams.A There has been a mini rivalry between the University of ... via MVN - Recent Articles

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Looks like they will be crawling out with their slimy tails between their legs!!!! Go Bucks!!!!!!!!
Wisdom Speaks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

According to the demographics, I should be voting for Hillary Clinton: I'm a white, 60-year-old, highly educated woman from the Northeast. But I'm voting for Obama. I've waited all my life for a viable woman candidate for the presidency, but this is not the right woman. I want a woman of the highest ability and virtue, who would serve as a glorious role model to all young women. Hillary Clinton is not that woman.
She rode into power with her husband, and together they've acquired a long and seriously flawed history of self-serving and secretive financial and political dealings. The most cursory research will prove that true. She started out her political life supporting the racist Barry Goldwater. She is as comfortable with deception and trickery as George Bush. When I hear woman saying, "Oh, but that's how you get things done in Washington," I literally cringe.
I am passionately supporting Barack Obama. He can beat the Republicans; she cannot. Obama has attracted Independents and even Republicans to his camp, and in a general election they would vote for him, but not for Clinton. Clinton voted for the war, and has never apologized for it. Obama has spoken out against it from the beginning. Obama brings us hope--and not just that. Take a serious look at his ideas and experience.
Please, I beg of you, Sisters young and old: wait for the right woman. Then we can be proud.

Diane Wald

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland State Vikings NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the Cleveland State Vikings NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Schedule a turnoff for some OSU fans | The Colu... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Xavier39 28
Men's Basketball: Schedule a turnoff for some O... (Dec '09) Dec '09 PDN 1
Cleveland State upsets No. 4 seed Wake Forest (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sport Person 1
Cleveland State beats up Loyola (Feb '09) Feb '09 Well played 1
Vikings, Bulldogs counting on defense to determ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 ffhry 1
Butler wins with last-second 3 (Dec '08) Dec '08 hmmmm 1
Butler wins Horizon League title, automatic NCA... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Dwayne 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••