Powell considers leaving Clemson

Powell considers leaving Clemson

There are 1 comment on the The Greenville News story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Powell considers leaving Clemson. In it, The Greenville News reports that:

“Probably we'll talk more about it after the South Carolina game, but I did speak to him and found out what his intentions were.”

Julius Powell's injury-riddled basketball career at Clemson University may be over. via The Greenville News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville News.

-The Truth-

Moore, SC

#1 Dec 8, 2007
The Truth is that Julius has had two knee surgeries within the last 6 months. One being right before basketball season started! Coach Purnell is not wanting Julius to let his knee heal properly! A few weeks after he was already running and practicing every day. After Julius recieved a 2nd opinion from another doctor not hired by Clemson University he has GREAT hopes that his knee can heal and he can perform like he did before, but with more experience! Julius wanted other options, but Clemson is out for Clemson and Julius needs to do whats best for him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clemson Tigers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how long to build a basketball team? (Jan '15) Jan '15 jrapple 1
News Tip Drill: Clemson Dismal in the Dean Dome (Jan '14) Jan '14 THE BOSS 1
News Three souvenirs Clemson hoops must bring back f... (Aug '13) Aug '13 sonya purifoy 1
News Fairview Flyers unicycle team wows the crowd at... (Feb '08) May '13 Cyclist 14
News Morning review: Mitchell, Cleare stepped up (Feb '13) Feb '13 charlessr 1
News No. 3 Miami looks to extend winning streak at C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Norm 1
News Overused words are a good fit for Clemson's Tan... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jerry Gambrell 1
More from around the web