Report: Yi Won't Sign With Bucks -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Full story: SouthFlorida.com
Yi Jianlian has no plans to play for the Milwaukee Bucks. Chen Haitao, owner of the Guangdong Tigers -- Yi's former team -- said the 6-foot-11 power forward will "definitely not" sign with Milwaukee and could ... Full Story
Bizarr

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jul 19, 2007
I've seen enough of these arrogant players demanding this or that. This guy stunk in the summer league and its clear that he has a great chance of being a total bust. Take your skinny butt back to china. The NBA don't need you.
zai jian, sucker!
DaBook

Warrenton, MO

#2 Aug 29, 2007
who's the sucker? For real.
edo bg

Mount Sherman, KY

#5 Aug 29, 2007
He signed with the bucks this morning. And by the way. this guy can really play ball. Look for the bucks to improve drastically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clemson Tigers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tip Drill: Clemson Dismal in the Dean Dome (Jan '14) Jan '14 THE BOSS 1
Three souvenirs Clemson hoops must bring back f... (Aug '13) Aug '13 sonya purifoy 1
Fairview Flyers unicycle team wows the crowd at... (Feb '08) May '13 Cyclist 14
Morning review: Mitchell, Cleare stepped up (Feb '13) Feb '13 charlessr 1
No. 3 Miami looks to extend winning streak at C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Norm 1
Overused words are a good fit for Clemson's Tan... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jerry Gambrell 1
Harris Struggles with Broken Hand, Cavs Lose at... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Charlottesville V... 3
•••
•••

Clemson Tigers NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••