Harris Struggles with Broken Hand, Ca...

Harris Struggles with Broken Hand, Cavs Lose at Clemson - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp...

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 14, 2012, titled Harris Struggles with Broken Hand, Cavs Lose at Clemson - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The #22 UVA men's basketball team lost at Clemson 60-48 Tuesday night at Littlejohn Coliseum in South Carolina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Walose

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 15, 2012
The great collapse has begun! They will finish 19-11 and not make the NCAA field
Choke Artists

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Typical UVA letdown season this will surely become. All I can say is Zeglinski needs to sit for the rest of the season. I could average 4 points a game playing 36 minutes. I can't believe he's still seeing so much time.
Charlottesville Voter

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 15, 2012
Walose wrote:
The great collapse has begun! They will finish 19-11 and not make the NCAA field
That's way too pessimistic.

If Joe Harris' hand heals quickly, Sammy nails a few more three pointers, and the freshmen on the team continue to develop quickly, we may score some upsets and make the NCAA. And don't forget that Sen might even be back for the ACC tournament.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clemson Tigers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how long to build a basketball team? (Jan '15) Jan '15 jrapple 1
News Tip Drill: Clemson Dismal in the Dean Dome (Jan '14) Jan '14 THE BOSS 1
News Three souvenirs Clemson hoops must bring back f... (Aug '13) Aug '13 sonya purifoy 1
News Fairview Flyers unicycle team wows the crowd at... (Feb '08) May '13 Cyclist 14
News Morning review: Mitchell, Cleare stepped up (Feb '13) Feb '13 charlessr 1
News No. 3 Miami looks to extend winning streak at C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Norm 1
News Overused words are a good fit for Clemson's Tan... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jerry Gambrell 1
More from around the web