Cincinnati sends ND to sixth straight...

Cincinnati sends ND to sixth straight loss, 93-83

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 4, 2009, titled Cincinnati sends ND to sixth straight loss, 93-83. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

What was supposed to be a respite turned into another riling loss for Notre Dame.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

WhoCares

Paso Robles, CA

#1 Feb 5, 2009
Notre Dame is bad! Football-Basketball they are BAD!
You see the ND PR machine can say whatever they want but one thing you still need to play the games!! YAWN!!! This paper needs to understand if you are under 70 you don;t care about ND..Support Illinois Schools not Indiana!!
MikeKY

Caldwell, NJ

#2 Feb 5, 2009
I don't know who sucks more... Notre dame or IU.
Purdue is Indiana's only hope. Unless you consider Butler. Go Cards!
Scott

Berkeley, IL

#3 Feb 5, 2009
Can ND say NIT? I had such high hopes for this season. This has got to be Brey's worst coaching job since he came to ND.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Cincinnati NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cincinnati Greets East Carolina on Tuesday at 7... (Jan '15) Jan '15 badbob 1
News Emerald Coast Classic 2014: Teams, Schedule, Li... (Nov '14) Nov '14 badbob 1
News Nippert Stadium Renovation Gallery - August 30,... (Sep '14) Sep '14 new 3
News Reed Armagost Is A Bearcat (Jul '14) Jul '14 Gregory martin 1
News Ross Trail Is A Bearcat (Jun '14) Jun '14 guest 4
News NCAA allows Ball St transfer to play immediately (Jun '14) Jun '14 Robert Batman 1
News Inability To Finish Ends Bearcats Season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cary blog 2
More from around the web