Kelly Fills Few Down Minutes Promotin...

Kelly Fills Few Down Minutes Promoting UC Football

There are 1 comment on the Cincypost.Com story from Oct 24, 2009, titled Kelly Fills Few Down Minutes Promoting UC Football. In it, Cincypost.Com reports that:

NOVEMBER 29: Head coach Brian Kelly of the Cincinnati Bearcats gets doused with Gatorade at the end of the game against the Syracuse Orange at Nippert Stadium on November 29, 2008 in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cincypost.Com.

Blue51bird

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 16, 2009
More Restrooms PLEASE!!!!!! I spent 20 minutes missing the game waiting in line. All I heard from those standing in line was constant complaining about the lack of bathrooms. This could not be the only complaints about this issue. I am aware that you doubled the amount of "Port-o-lets" and THANK YOU for that, but maybe you should consider doubling them again. Or you could rectify the problem and stop selling beer at the game. Of coarse you would lose about 5000 fans. who get pumped up during the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Cincinnati NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cincinnati Greets East Carolina on Tuesday at 7... (Jan '15) Jan '15 badbob 1
News Emerald Coast Classic 2014: Teams, Schedule, Li... (Nov '14) Nov '14 badbob 1
News Nippert Stadium Renovation Gallery - August 30,... (Sep '14) Sep '14 new 3
News Reed Armagost Is A Bearcat (Jul '14) Jul '14 Gregory martin 1
News Ross Trail Is A Bearcat (Jun '14) Jun '14 guest 4
News NCAA allows Ball St transfer to play immediately (Jun '14) Jun '14 Robert Batman 1
News Inability To Finish Ends Bearcats Season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cary blog 2
More from around the web