College football notebook: Anderson l...

College football notebook: Anderson leaves Bearcats for Buffalo | BuckeyeXtra

There are 10 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 6, 2011, titled College football notebook: Anderson leaves Bearcats for Buffalo | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Cincinnati quarterback Chazz Anderson is transferring to play his final year at the University at Buffalo, where he'll be reunited with coach Jeff Quinn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Blue_Ha_Ha

Toledo, OH

#1 Jul 6, 2011
More evidence that college athletes are spoiled brats who feel they can get away (and often do) with anything. Stop the pampering!
BS4LIFE

Hilliard, OH

#2 Jul 6, 2011
UMMMMMM who are you referring to as spoil ????
BS4LIFE

Hilliard, OH

#3 Jul 6, 2011
Good luck Chazz ! Hope it works out for you in Buffalo. Great job getting your degree first. More college athletes should follow your leed and get there degree FIRST !!!!
mike

Greensburg, PA

#4 Jul 6, 2011
BS4LIFE wrote:
Good luck Chazz ! Hope it works out for you in Buffalo. Great job getting your degree first. More college athletes should follow your leed and get there degree FIRST !!!!
You sure didn't get your degree in spelling. You must have been one of those Ohio people that went to school up north. IDIOT!!!!!
BS4LIFE

Hilliard, OH

#5 Jul 6, 2011
LOL Who are you ? Who cares ! Kid graduates and moves on ......... alot better story than the normal stuff. And that is the best you can come up with. What a shame !
mike

Greensburg, PA

#6 Jul 6, 2011
BS4LIFE wrote:
LOL Who are you ? Who cares ! Kid graduates and moves on ......... alot better story than the normal stuff. And that is the best you can come up with. What a shame !
AHH!!! you're getting better at spelling, or did you get the neighbor to write this?
BS4LIFE

Hilliard, OH

#7 Jul 7, 2011
No......your mom helped me ! Yepper thats right pal !
mike

Greensburg, PA

#8 Jul 8, 2011
BS4LIFE wrote:
No......your mom helped me ! Yepper thats right pal !
Glad she could help,evidently yours didn't have the smart genes to pass on to you.
BS4LIFE

Hilliard, OH

#9 Jul 8, 2011
And your mom can take all the credit for all the misspelled words slick !
bearcat00

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jul 20, 2011
For Pete's sake, guys, please just go to your respective corners and keep quiet if you can't stay on topic. The bottom line is that Chazz worked his tail off at UC on the field and in the classroom -- I should know, since I had him in class on and off for three years. He had been accepted for graduate work here before the football side of things became complicated, and there's little doubt he will take his academics seriously at Buffalo as well.

Chazz is a class act and a born leader, and all of us here in Cincy wish him the best. I just hope Miami-OH is on Buffalo's schedule next season; it usually isn't too hard to get those tickets....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Cincinnati NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cincinnati Greets East Carolina on Tuesday at 7... Jan '15 badbob 1
News Emerald Coast Classic 2014: Teams, Schedule, Li... (Nov '14) Nov '14 badbob 1
News Nippert Stadium Renovation Gallery - August 30,... (Sep '14) Sep '14 new 3
News Reed Armagost Is A Bearcat (Jul '14) Jul '14 Gregory martin 1
News Ross Trail Is A Bearcat (Jun '14) Jun '14 guest 4
News NCAA allows Ball St transfer to play immediately (Jun '14) Jun '14 Robert Batman 1
News Inability To Finish Ends Bearcats Season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cary blog 2
More from around the web