2010 Cincinnati Football Predictions

2010 Cincinnati Football Predictions

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Jul 22, 2010, titled 2010 Cincinnati Football Predictions. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The two-time defending Big East champion Cincinnati Bearcats will have a new look this season as former Central Michigan University head coach Butch Jones steps in for the departing Brian Kelly who will take his faced-past offensive strategy to Notre Dame this Fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Dave Harrison

Flushing, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2010
I see Vidal Hazelton, a NEW YORK NATIVE picked in the 1st Round of the NFL draft. By far he is the BEST receiver I’ve seen so far. Obviously he has not played for 2 years. NFL Scouts don’t buy the hype. If they do the homework scouts will see that this guy is the REAL DEAL. USC screwed up. Here is an interview with Kerry Coombs, Cincinnati’s DB Coach at ESPN. No surprise Hazelton was awarded the MVP player on the scout team. http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/104... He is a very physical player. Reminds me of Anquan Boldin and Blocks like Hines Ward. Those who have seen him knows he is a contender that will move up draft boards. Believe it or not. This guy was ranked higher than Percy Harvin, Matt Stafford and a number of high profile players coming out of high school. According to Mike Farrell and Bob Litchenfel of both Rivals and Scout.com . He was the best WR at the 2006 Army All American game. Percy Harvin, Tim Tebow, Mathew Stafford, Chris “Beenie” Wells, Gerald McCoy and Andre Smith all played in that game. Hazelton was ranked the #1 WR in the Nation by Scout.com and the # 3 player overall by ESPN in 2006. This is not by coincidence. Several reputable football authorities saw the same things in this playmaker. I see great things for this NFL prospect. DJ Woods is another player that people are sleeping on. He will rocket up draft boards as well. Hazelton is definitely helping the UC recruiting. New York is not know for big time recruits. The title goes to Texas, California and Florida. This guy is probably the biggest recruit since Jim Brown to come out of New York. This is rare since New York is know more for the basketball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Cincinnati NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cincinnati Greets East Carolina on Tuesday at 7... (Jan '15) Jan '15 badbob 1
News Emerald Coast Classic 2014: Teams, Schedule, Li... (Nov '14) Nov '14 badbob 1
News Nippert Stadium Renovation Gallery - August 30,... (Sep '14) Sep '14 new 3
News Reed Armagost Is A Bearcat (Jul '14) Jul '14 Gregory martin 1
News Ross Trail Is A Bearcat (Jun '14) Jun '14 guest 4
News NCAA allows Ball St transfer to play immediately (Jun '14) Jun '14 Robert Batman 1
News Inability To Finish Ends Bearcats Season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cary blog 2
More from around the web