'Stop and pop,' Big O tells newest In...

'Stop and pop,' Big O tells newest Indy Bearcat

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 12, 2008, titled 'Stop and pop,' Big O tells newest Indy Bearcat. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Former Cincinnati Bearcat all-everything Oscar Robertson received a rousing ovation Wednesday night during UC's home victory over Syracuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Big O

Columbus, IN

#1 Jan 12, 2008
Hell with "Conseco" Fieldhouse. It needs to renamed Oscar Robertson Arena. One of the five greatest players of all time and he doesn't get enough props in his hometown. If we have to collect money to replace the naming rights, I'll start passing the hat at the fieldhouse myself.
Dirk

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 12, 2008
Oscar was flat out amazing. One of the best ever.
I guess because Oscar went to Cincinnati and not IU he will never get a statue in Indy. What a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cincinnati Bearcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cincinnati women fall to No. 2 Fighting Irish 7... (Jan '12) Jan '12 scout 1
News Frosh Sanders is exceeding coach's expectations (Apr '09) Apr '09 angrybearcat 1
News HSE grad is eager to play (Jul '07) Aug '08 shamrock33 2
News Four-thought: A look at the Heat's decision makers (Jun '08) Jun '08 dazz 3
News Mississippi State's Andy Kennedy Shows Cincinna... (Jan '08) Feb '08 Scott 4
News BOGACZYK: Mixed message in Huggins hiring (Apr '07) Apr '07 Zac 2
News Presence of Padgett (Feb '07) Feb '07 triple6vamp 8
More from around the web