UConn Men Face Chattanooga In NCAA Tournament

There are 5 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 19, 2009, titled UConn Men Face Chattanooga In NCAA Tournament. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

16 seed into the NCAA Tournament. Chattanooga has it. The Mocs have a sign in their locker room that reads "Dream. Believe." They arrived in Philadelphia talking about doing "something neat" and making history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

MVR

East Hartford, CT

#1 Mar 19, 2009
Go Mocs!

“Concerned citizen”

Since: Oct 07

West Hartford, CT

#2 Mar 19, 2009
Go Huskies!!

“sukitnerd”

Since: May 08

Knoxville, TN

#3 Mar 19, 2009
UCONN better be careful. UT Chatt. isn't too much of a push-over. Besides; with Geno having the women's team @ UCONN rolling right now, what are the odds the men could match them with a Final Four on the mens' side?
Though possible; it's pretty nill.
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Jewett City, CT

#4 Mar 19, 2009
Just came in on the CBS news that Jim Calhoun was taken to the Hospital/ not sure what happened, but, he will not coach todays game. MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS GO OUT TO JIM CALHOUN AND HIS FAMILY AND BB TEAM. lETS ALL NOT BE CRUEL IN OUR REMARKS, ABOUT THIS SITUATION, JUST PRAYERS ARE NEEDED. THANKS SPORTS FANS.
Timster

East Glastonbury, CT

#5 Mar 19, 2009
MVR wrote:
Go Mocs!
Huskies 103 Mocs 47 What's up "Cybil"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattanooga Mocs NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UTC tramples Tennessee Temple despite poor shoo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 rbrown 1
News UConn rocks Chattanooga in NCAAs (Mar '09) Mar '09 Steamrolled 1
News Austrie's Defense Makes Up For Shooting Woes (Mar '09) Mar '09 JRobert 1
News Huskies Looking To Set Tone Against Mocs (Mar '09) Mar '09 Timster 14
News Mocs Undaunted Preparing For Huskies (Mar '09) Mar '09 Timster 38
News Chattanooga coach dreams big (Mar '09) Mar '09 Bob 1
News No. 1 Seed UConn Vs. No. 16 Seed Chattanooga (Mar '09) Mar '09 Jimmy Jerkoff 3
More from around the web