Brown 90, CCSU 80

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Dec 10, 2011, titled Brown 90, CCSU 80. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Brown entered the second half trailing by six, 35-29, before Kyle Vinales sank a 3-pointer to extend Central Connecticut State's lead to 38-29. But McGonagill's 3-pointer on Brown's next possession sparked a 16-6 run and helped the Bears take their first lead of the game, 45-44. Central Connecticut State would watch Brown extend that lead to 17 ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

charlie johnson

Greensburg, PA

#1 Feb 25, 2012
why in the world is Dockery Walker not given more playing time, I have been flowing Dockery from his playing at Westwon and it seams to me that who ever is running the basketball program has no idea how to put together a winning team. So it seems to me the person running the team growing up never had a chance to play much as he was growing up in sports so he or she has decided to just play all the players talent or winning dose not matter.Well talent dose matter no one wants to be know as a loser in sports or education, just like the Brown University wants to be known as top winning University.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Connecticut State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Booneville Blue Devils run the gauntlet, includ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 kitty cat 4
News nightspots (May '09) May '09 F-BOMB 1
News Sacred Heart Beats Central For Third Time (Mar '09) Mar '09 Caron Butler 1
News Quinnipiac Defeats Central In Regular Season Fi... (Mar '09) Mar '09 J Mourlas 2
News Short-Handed Central Men Grind Out Victory (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ray Alen 1
News Fairleigh Dickenson Beats Central Connecticut (Feb '09) Feb '09 Gus 2
News Central Ends 3-Game Losing Streak (Jan '09) Jan '09 bob 4
More from around the web