Whole Numbers

The Blue Devils have received plenty. Blackwood holds the school and Northeast Conference record for career three-pointers . He has 1,590 points and 504 assists, owns the school's career free-throw percentage ... Full Story
kat

Oxford, CT

#1 Mar 6, 2008
Good Luck Tristan! We are going to miss you!
Blutarski

East Hartford, CT

#2 Mar 6, 2008
how irrelevant is Central CT basketball???
bdb

New Haven, CT

#3 Mar 6, 2008
3 NCAA appearances in the past 6 years, 1 pre-season NIT. The question should be, how irrelevant are you? Go Blue
response

Hartford, CT

#4 Mar 6, 2008
Hey Blutarski, strong comments from someone who is probably 5-6 and 300 lbs. Have another cheeseburger and enjoy when your UConn season tickets get moved back again next season.
Blutarski

East Hartford, CT

#5 Mar 6, 2008
response wrote:
Hey Blutarski, strong comments from someone who is probably 5-6 and 300 lbs. Have another cheeseburger and enjoy when your UConn season tickets get moved back again next season.
actually I'm 5'5" and 396 pounds and enjoy pizza instead of a burger, but that doesn't mean that CCSU is relevant.
Lighten up and stop taking yourself too seriously....
Tim

Plymouth, MN

#6 Mar 6, 2008
have you ever been to a CCSU or for that matter any game besides UCONN? Some of the players on CCSU can really play, just because UCONN isnt on the fron of the jersey doesnt mean the team is irrevelant. And CCSU made the NCAA tournament, last year UCONN did not
Blutarski wrote:
kat

Oxford, CT

#7 Mar 7, 2008
Blutarski wrote:
You must be one of those people that can only be a fan of a perrennial powerhouse because you can't take anything else. You probably never played sports, and are a sideline spectator that thinks they know it all. CCSU is real college basketball; not the NBA training camp like the 'other' CT basketball team. As a former UCONN fan, CCSU is the real deal for those that enjoy true student-athletes. And the best part of being a Blue Devil fan is the fan base does not include idiots like you!!
Another CCSU Fan

Newton Center, MA

#8 Mar 7, 2008
kat wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of those people that can only be a fan of a perrennial powerhouse because you can't take anything else. You probably never played sports, and are a sideline spectator that thinks they know it all. CCSU is real college basketball; not the NBA training camp like the 'other' CT basketball team. As a former UCONN fan, CCSU is the real deal for those that enjoy true student-athletes. And the best part of being a Blue Devil fan is the fan base does not include idiots like you!!
Tooshay!!
response

Hartford, CT

#9 Mar 7, 2008
stop taking myself seriously? am i the one who went out of his way to post on a CCSU story to try and put them down? nope, that would be you big fella. i'm surprised you got the naked ladies off your computer long enough to read the Courant online....at least you didn't have to pay for this site right?
Blutarski

East Hartford, CT

#10 Mar 12, 2008
kat wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear to God, it is like you know me or something. I love people like you who don't get the joke. Name calling and assumptions that can't be further from the truth, just because I made fun of you team.....
Let me let you in on the joke......
It's you!!!!
I don't care one way or the other about CCSU basketball or Uconn for that matter...I just think it is funny to get dopes all incensed about nothing....have a good day, and thanks for the laugh at your expense.
kat

Wallingford, CT

#11 Mar 12, 2008
Apparently I nailed you pretty well which you proved by your retort!!!
Obviously you have too much time on your hands since you "don't care one way or the other about CCSU or UCONN basketball." Now go get in the welfare line or pick your nose or do something else more productive since it is clear that your talents are few!
Blutarski

East Hartford, CT

#12 Mar 13, 2008
kat wrote:
Apparently I nailed you pretty well which you proved by your retort!!!
Obviously you have too much time on your hands since you "don't care one way or the other about CCSU or UCONN basketball." Now go get in the welfare line or pick your nose or do something else more productive since it is clear that your talents are few!
MMMMM...... Kat .... I wish you nailed me!!! I love a passionate woman!!!
kat

Wallingford, CT

#13 Mar 13, 2008
Blutarski wrote:
<quoted text>
MMMMM...... Kat .... I wish you nailed me!!! I love a passionate woman!!!
Can't stop laughing!.... Sorry you mistook me for a woman! KAT= Kevin Anthony Thomas. Sorry, I won't be accomodating your type...
Blutarski

East Hartford, CT

#14 Mar 13, 2008
Damn, I thought you were a broad.
At least you were laughing....

ps--Got a sister?(Joking)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Connecticut Blue Devils NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central Women Ride Winning Streak To Pa. Trip (Jan '09) Jan '09 CCSU Devil 1
Central's Dickenman Looks Beyond 200 (Jan '09) Jan '09 Delta Guy 1
Ptacek Leads Central Past Princeton, 67-56 (Dec '08) Dec '08 kat 2
CCSU Defeats Pinceton (Dec '08) Dec '08 huh 2
Central Defeats Delaware (Dec '08) Dec '08 ccsuhoops 2
Mallory Leads Central With 126 Yards (Oct '08) Oct '08 Bob 1
Central Defeats Bryant (Aug '08) Aug '08 Hmmmmm 4
More from around the web