Central Women Ride Winning Streak To ...

Central Women Ride Winning Streak To Pa. Trip

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 16, 2009, titled Central Women Ride Winning Streak To Pa. Trip. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Nothing in Kerrianne Dugan's basketball life prepared her for losing on an epic scale.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

CCSU Devil

Peachtree City, GA

#1 Jan 23, 2009
It was nice to see the Bryant game mentioned because it was a great comback especially since it was really two of her bench guards #13 and Harris that were the key with some spectaccular defense and some clutch offense to get them back in the game.They are all around players that get overlooked way to often and we need them to keep being successful. I was at the game and enjoyed the heart that these 2 girls put in their team to get them back into the game. They were the true turning point.Good Luck and Lets Go Devils

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Connecticut Blue Devils NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Central's Dickenman Looks Beyond 200 (Jan '09) Jan '09 Delta Guy 1
News Ptacek Leads Central Past Princeton, 67-56 (Dec '08) Dec '08 kat 2
News CCSU Defeats Pinceton (Dec '08) Dec '08 huh 2
News Central Defeats Delaware (Dec '08) Dec '08 ccsuhoops 2
News Mallory Leads Central With 126 Yards (Oct '08) Oct '08 Bob 1
News Central Defeats Bryant (Aug '08) Aug '08 Hmmmmm 4
News Whole Numbers (Mar '08) Mar '08 Blutarski 14
More from around the web