Ohio State Football: Which Teams Shou...

Ohio State Football: Which Teams Should Fear the 2012 Buckeyes the Most?

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Ohio State Football: Which Teams Should Fear the 2012 Buckeyes the Most?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Before then, the Buckeyes had been a team many teams in the Big Ten and in most areas of the country were afraid of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Since: Dec 10

Camp Hill, AL

#1 Jul 10, 2012
After this year ALL teams should fear the Buckeyes.
Urban is still recruiting well. His style will take the Big 10 by storm and match up well with any team in the country.
He has already created a tradition atmosphere with the fans with that indoor student gathering stunt this spring where all the fans and media gathered within feet of the fieldgoal/extra point team during practice.
Put it this way- If you dislike the Buckeyes, then the next decade is gonna be a bad one for you.

Meyer can recruit nationwide. It doesnt bode well for the rest of the Ten. And I can see a couple NC's in OSU's future.

Since: Dec 10

Camp Hill, AL

#2 Jul 10, 2012
And whats more; Urbans wife is glad to be home. She has always carried a buckeye nut in her purse for good luck. They are both Ohio natives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Golden Bears NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Jul '14 Mark Martin 135
News Jeff Tedford's offense by the statistics (Jul '14) Jul '14 healey6 1
News Cal Football: Former Bears linebacker David Wil... (Nov '13) Nov '13 u of a 4 life 1
Michael Davis (Feb '06) Jun '13 Shanuke 3
News Keenan Allen Heads to Vikings In Latest FanSide... (Jan '13) Jan '13 vikingsfankk 1
News Who is: Sonny Dykes? (Dec '12) Jan '13 Dave 2
Sonny Dykes Hired As Cal Football Coach (Dec '12) Dec '12 zennie62 2
More from around the web