As Draft Approaches, Redskins Get Going

Full story: The Washington Post

The Washington Redskins have intensified their efforts in preparation for this month's NFL draft, beginning key meetings yesterday at Redskins Park.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2008
robert ragland

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

I feel we need a big receiver and then go safety or D-line.
skins08

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Must get a de ,top ten draft I do agre if we can get a trade .
skins08

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

If we can bring them vack to D.C ooooo my. All I have to say is we want Dallassss.
chat24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

It would be very interesting to see if the Redskins move up to get Glenn Dorsey.
dnice

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

we need a DE> very bad. phillip daniels is 35 years old.
utahterpsfan

Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

I figure we can get A Defensive lineman high in the draft and maybe hold out for Limas Sweede (sp)? He had an injury that will really hurt his draft position, but he was still very productive in college and there is no reason to believe the injury will hurt him long term
JROOK

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

CHAD JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!
Travis

Tustin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Hi everyone...I have been a Redskin fan sice 1967 and I have seen every game sice then. One thing I see is that Jason Cambell is not a playoff qb. Did you know he personally lost 4 games for the skins last year in the fouth quarter with interceptions and bad decissions. I want him to be agreat qb. But i don't see it...i don't see the fire in his eyes or trhe leadership...I hope I'm wrong.
bill

Tustin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

I think your right about Jason, he can throw the ball well, but doesn't see the field well at all. He needs a lot of work.Look what happen when he went out...team looked great.
HAIL SKINS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

The skins would be crazy to trade up into the top 10. The draft is too unpredictable to take that risk. D-Line, O-Line and quality mid round receivers are the keys to success. As for Campbell. How many offensive coordinators have Brady and Manning had in the last seven years? Campbell is a great talent. Jim Zorn will help him become the franchise quarterback he should already be.
will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

The skins should keep their pick at 21 and take the best available d-line player there. trade up in the second round to pick up devin thomas out of michigan state, the guy has great size and physical ability if he can just put it together he would be a good fit for the west coast offense. Jason Campbell will be just fine once he has time to actually learn a offense before it changes again. I could see him beings a great west coast offense quarterback given his size and mobility. The skins are well set up with personell to make the switch to the west coast style
Ade

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

I think we forget that Jason was operating under an offensive system with a playbook larger than my two neurobiology textbooks (I'm a student) and I'm sure he was limited in the offense because he hadn't grasped it totally. Todd Collins knows the playbook in his sleep and that's why the offense ran much smoother. I believe Zorn is very good for Jason's Development and I look to see him really surprise a lot of people this year. And please, He needs a receiver or two over 6'0, we definitely need a size upgrade in our receivers core.
john

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

is their any 6'5" receivers in this years draft.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University at Buffalo NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thompson: Oakland Raiders' first-round draft pi... Mon Reggie McWTF 4
2015 Buffalo Football Recruiting: Lineman Alex ... Jul '14 Jeff Auglaze 2
Does It Even Matter? May '14 Reggie McWTF 11
Munch Madness - Pano's vs Dick & Jenny's Apr '14 Mike flounders 1
Sports Adam Muema a no show at SDSU Pro Day Apr '14 Todd 1
Report: Vikings Eyeing Linebacker in 1st round;... Apr '14 Spielman 25
Rose Bowl National Anthem.... Worst Ever? (Jan '14) Jan '14 demerius jones 1

Search the University at Buffalo NCAA Forum:
•••
•••