Buffalo Trio Out To Beat Home State Team

Buffalo Trio Out To Beat Home State Team

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Dec 26, 2008, titled Buffalo Trio Out To Beat Home State Team. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Ray Norell's first college game action was against UConn in 2005, and wouldn't you know it, the Huskies will be the last college opponent he faces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Marc Vincent Russo

Burlington, VT

#1 Dec 26, 2008
Who really cares?
Marcus

Gaithersburg, MD

#2 Dec 27, 2008
You answered your own question.

I couldn't help myself but to point out that only you, "Old Faithful" Sally Dogs, were the ONLY post the entire time this was the new story - all day Friday.

Only Sally Dogs can fail "Trolling 101."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University at Buffalo NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders' Khalil Mack adding weight, next is sac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Run the Ball; Make Army Throw (Sep '14) Sep '14 saboflange 1
News Thompson: Oakland Raiders' first-round draft pi... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Reggie McWTF 4
News 2015 Buffalo Football Recruiting: Lineman Alex ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jeff Auglaze 2
News Does It Even Matter? (Apr '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 11
News Munch Madness - Pano's vs Dick & Jenny's (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mike flounders 1
News Sports Adam Muema a no show at SDSU Pro Day (Apr '14) Apr '14 Todd 1
More from around the web