Everett's recovery: 'a gift from God'

Full story: Baltimore Sun
Standing in line, they fidget in place, goose-necking over the large crowd and anxiously fingering their cell phones - one text message reads: "You'll never guess who I'm about to meet." They rehearse their ... Read more

“GO RAVENS!”

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 9, 2008
Troy Smith should be our starting QB!
Attila the Hon

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2008
The human spirit triumphs again!You're doing great, Kevin!
LAravensfan52

Waipahu, HI

#3 Mar 9, 2008
way to go Kevin!
Tony M

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2008
Why dont you post stories about what he has to go through everyday. He will always have a Spinal Cord Injury and will have on going problems. He walks but how far? Is he is pain and does he have spasticity. The most important thing is why does he not contribute to spreading the word about disabilities and Spinal Cord Injury Treatment. I bet the disabled community would love to have a famous spoke person since Christopher Reeves passed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University at Buffalo NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Run the Ball; Make Army Throw (Sep '14) Sep '14 saboflange 1
News Thompson: Oakland Raiders' first-round draft pi... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Reggie McWTF 4
News 2015 Buffalo Football Recruiting: Lineman Alex ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jeff Auglaze 2
News Does It Even Matter? (Apr '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 11
News Munch Madness - Pano's vs Dick & Jenny's (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mike flounders 1
News Sports Adam Muema a no show at SDSU Pro Day (Apr '14) Apr '14 Todd 1
News Report: Vikings Eyeing Linebacker in 1st round;... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spielman 25
More from around the web