Buffalo's Willy helped resurrect scho...

Buffalo's Willy helped resurrect school's program

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 28, 2009, titled Buffalo's Willy helped resurrect school's program. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

By the very nature of any sport with a championship, only one team walks off the field at the end of the season completely happy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

MondoMiner

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2009
"That was the game that got us off to a good start," Willy said. "We got rolling after beating a good team like UTEP. After that, we knew we could beat anybody."

Willy torched the Miners in the season opener, but shows a lot of class by giving them that kind of respect.(Sure maybe it's because he was giving an interview to the El Paso Times, but a lesser guy would have rubbed it in.)

Willy is a talented QB and a good person. I really hope he lands on an NFL team and has some success. I'm just glad he's in El Paso for this game, and not for our season opener in '09.
brianc

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 29, 2009
Check out www.ubfan.com

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#3 Jan 31, 2009
Thank you Drew for your contributions to our university. Good Luck in the NFL

God Bless...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University at Buffalo NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders' Khalil Mack adding weight, next is sac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Run the Ball; Make Army Throw (Sep '14) Sep '14 saboflange 1
News Thompson: Oakland Raiders' first-round draft pi... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Reggie McWTF 4
News 2015 Buffalo Football Recruiting: Lineman Alex ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jeff Auglaze 2
News Does It Even Matter? (Apr '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 11
News Munch Madness - Pano's vs Dick & Jenny's (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mike flounders 1
News Sports Adam Muema a no show at SDSU Pro Day (Apr '14) Apr '14 Todd 1
More from around the web