Wife: 'He was a good dad'

Full story: The York Daily Record

Clay Cameron couldn't wait for his dad to get home to show him his new uniform with the Tri-Town football team in Dover.
Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2008
Tears for You

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

You don't know me, but I read this story and my heart breaks for you and your family.....Keep Faith IN GOD! HE will help get your thru this
Juror On The Case

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

Ditto... Tears for You. RIP
Tears as well

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

When I read this I cried, no I don't know you. But the other day my 13 year old daughter said to me ... mom did you ever think that when you get up in the morning by nite time you might be in heaven ?
Thats why you always need to be ready, and always, always kiss your loved ones goodbye when you leave home.
Peace and God Bless
mlorgan

Camp Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

My thoughts and prayers are with you ....
Joe

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

I'll say a prayer for the kids and wife. People are always "good _______" after they're dead. We should celebrate them more when they're alive.
Cathy A Young

New Columbia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

Lisa, I am thinking of you and the boys. I am very sorry to hear about Barry. Hugs, Cathy
need help

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

I,m sorry! very sorry for the lost of your family member. May God be with you all. He looks like he was a really nice man.
Anonymous

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

Unfortunately, the good one's always seem to go young. It's not fair. My heart goes out to the family.
Dan

New Egypt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

So sad. It is heart warming to read posts from caring folks. Even if we live to a ripe old age, that is really not very long. I for one will be paying more attention to family/friends hugs and kisses. Condolences to the Cameron Family! May God comfort you.
Joe

Shrewsbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

With deepest symptathy

Since: May 08

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

God Bless I will pray for your family. I have a four, almost five, year old son, it kills me to think about leaving him.
1luvpa

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

My family and I are sending our deepest sympathy for the Cameron family and friends. I am so sorry for your loss. May god bless each and everyone of you. Again my heartfelt blessings for the Cameron family be strong. God bless
1luvpa

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

To Lisa, Clay and Weldon time heals all be strong and never forget anything no matter how trivial it may seem take nothing for granted. God bless you all
Loss

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

It is such a tragic loss for your family. I did not know him, but he sounds like the kind of father many men can only dream of being. I hope your family learns how to go on, and the boys grow up to be true men, like their father.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University at Buffalo NCAA Discussions

Search the University at Buffalo NCAA Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 Buffalo Football Recruiting: Lineman Alex ... Jul 7 Jeff Auglaze 2
Does It Even Matter? May '14 Reggie McWTF 11
Munch Madness - Pano's vs Dick & Jenny's Apr '14 Mike flounders 1
Sports Adam Muema a no show at SDSU Pro Day Apr '14 Todd 1
Report: Vikings Eyeing Linebacker in 1st round;... Apr '14 Spielman 25
Rose Bowl National Anthem.... Worst Ever? (Jan '14) Jan '14 demerius jones 1
Buffalo's Mack named Jack Lambert award winner (Dec '13) Dec '13 Buffalo Bull 1
•••
•••