NCAA Football Preview - BYU Cougars

NCAA Football Preview - BYU Cougars

There are 5 comments on the Local 15 story from Aug 23, 2012, titled NCAA Football Preview - BYU Cougars. In it, Local 15 reports that:

The team turned it up after that. After averaging a mere 13 points over those first three games, BYU averaged 35 points over its final 10 contests, never scoring less than 24 points.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local 15.

go warriors

Brookings, OR

#1 Aug 24, 2012
BYU will dominate with cody hoffman at wideout.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Aug 24, 2012
They should be pretty good. I am hoping they have a good record by the time they play us.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#3 Aug 24, 2012
BigDan wrote:
They should be pretty good. I am hoping they have a good record by the time they play us.
They always seem to beat us :(
ikyb

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
BYU will ask for help pray to Joseph Smith moron mormoms, idiots, all of them are fool of themselves.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#5 Oct 22, 2012
ikyb wrote:
BYU will ask for help pray to Joseph Smith moron mormoms, idiots, all of them are fool of themselves.
Gee guy that is kind of harsh :/

If their team wants to pray to a strange fella then let them. Out here no one annoys all us UCLA Bruins fans that live an alternative same sex lifestyle ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brigham Young University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Airport security mix-up sends NFL player to Uta... (Mar '15) Mar '15 TALLYHO 8541 3
News BYU football: Cougars Ziggy Ansah, Kyle Van Noy... (Dec '12) Dec '12 go warriors 1
News BYU football notebook: WR Cody Hoffman sets sch... (Nov '12) Nov '12 go warriors 1
News BYU Football: 5 Keys to the Game vs. Notre Dame (Oct '12) Oct '12 ikyb 2
News BYU football: O'Neill Chambers won't be partici... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Charles 1
News Top-ranked Cougars end McDowell's season (May '12) May '12 The Fidge 1
News details (Aug '11) Aug '11 BigDan 1
More from around the web