No. 3 BYU trying to regroup minus Davies

No. 3 BYU trying to regroup minus Davies

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 3, 2011, titled No. 3 BYU trying to regroup minus Davies. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Zero is the number 6-foot-9 forward Brandon Davies wore before being booted off BYU's team this week for breaking the school's honor code.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

HOSER

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 3, 2011
Great win by the Aggies!
Gropenfuhrer

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 3, 2011
HOSER wrote:
Great win by the Aggies!
FAWKIN' idiota! It was the Lobos who beat the Morons last night! If Davies was playing, the Lobos would have lost even if God was on their side!
BYWHO

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2011
HA HA HA HA HA!!! CONGRADULATIONS NEW MEXICO LOBOS,
you beat the over age BYU players in their own home court you also beat them up in Albuquerque.
And so then number zero whats his face Old Man had sex with his girl freind and broke the schools No No honor code.
Well you know UTEP wasn't as fortunate playing against those over age players anyway, I mean not to many colleges can beat an NBA caliber team as you did last night with your bunch of very young men.
HOSER

Washington, DC

#4 Mar 8, 2011
Gropenfuhrer wrote:
<quoted text>
FAWKIN' idiota! It was the Lobos who beat the Morons last night! If Davies was playing, the Lobos would have lost even if God was on their side!
I know! It's just a way to p/iss off unm hobo fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brigham Young Cougars NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio State men's basketball: Sullinger wins top... (Apr '11) Apr '11 FLABUCK 10
News Sullinger in select company | BuckeyeXtra (Mar '11) Mar '11 califbuck 12
News Southeast Region: (2) Florida vs (3) BYU (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jayhawk 1
News Sullinger named top freshman | The Columbus Dis... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Direbrother 5
Brigham Young Cougars 2011 Basketball Champions... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Emily 3
News The name is JIMMER (Mar '11) Mar '11 lonerider 1
News BYU basketball: Brandon Davies violates Honor C... (Mar '11) Mar '11 fedupwiththemess 3
More from around the web