Rainbows renew rivalry tonight - Hawaii Sports

The last time Hawaii played BYU in men's basketball, Beau Albrechtson and Rykin Enos were in elementary school. Full Story
Crowdcontrol

Honolulu, HI

#1 Nov 20, 2009
I have never heard or not heard a crowd
like Friday night. There has never been a more subdued bunch of fans ever at Blaisdell or The Sheriff Center.
Where are the students? Nodody was cheering. No noise when BYU had the ball. Unbeliveable!! BYU plays before
20k and they must of thought this was
some kind of a joke. All that talk about rivalry. The crowd could have made a diference in the beginning of this game. But the usual sit on their hands 50 years plus folks drinking coffee. Decaf, of course. That was baaaaaaaad!!!!!
hahaha

Hauula, HI

#2 Nov 21, 2009
i don't even think BYU considers UH a rival. They already got one in the U of U. UH is the only one that considers this a "rivalry"...sorry UH maybe u should try start a "rivalry" with Utah St. or something...but even they've been killing u in basketball
Manapua Man

AOL

#3 Nov 21, 2009
Geev 'um!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brigham Young Cougars NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio State men's basketball: Sullinger wins top... (Apr '11) Apr '11 FLABUCK 10
Sullinger in select company | BuckeyeXtra (Mar '11) Mar '11 califbuck 12
Southeast Region: (2) Florida vs (3) BYU (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jayhawk 1
Sullinger named top freshman | The Columbus Dis... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Direbrother 5
Brigham Young Cougars 2011 Basketball Champions... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Emily 3
The name is JIMMER (Mar '11) Mar '11 lonerider 1
No. 3 BYU trying to regroup minus Davies (Mar '11) Mar '11 HOSER 4
More from around the web