Kris Wilson Feature

There are 1 comment on the Bowling Green Falcons story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Kris Wilson Feature. In it, Bowling Green Falcons reports that:

By JACK CARLE, Sentinel Sports Editor - Kris Wilson needed help. The 24-year-old former Bowling Green Falcons' basketball player was almost at rock bottom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bowling Green Falcons.

Rick Chaffin

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 20, 2006
The article on Kris Wilson sends tremendous messages to many people that there is caring people in the world like the Dakich family and that there is hope for those who seek help.
Kris Wilson is worth saving and Dan Dakich may have done just that by taking Kris in - again! I know Kris is a good person because I coached Kris in middle school.
It is my feeling with the help of Coach Dakich, Kris will make a great teacher and coach someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Falcons NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College basketball notebook: Michigan State boo... (Nov '10) Nov '10 FLABUCK 1
News Central Ohio Watch | The Columbus Dispatch (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bob 2
News Calhoun commits to BGSU (Nov '07) Jun '09 BMF4Life 3
News Ohakim signs with Ohio (Mar '08) Mar '08 wow 1
News Strong second half leads Ohio to win over Bowli... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Wisdom Speaks 1
News Flashes' loss may be costly (Mar '08) Mar '08 dez 1
News Crucial scores propel Akron (Feb '08) Feb '08 Joe 1
More from around the web