Boston College stuns UNC, 85-78

Boston College stuns UNC, 85-78

There are 21 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jan 4, 2009, titled Boston College stuns UNC, 85-78. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

CHAPEL HILL Tyrese Rice and Boston College put an end to all that talk of whether No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GoHome

Raleigh, NC

#21 Jan 6, 2009
And the jealousy pops out. There is no bball in WNC. As for anybody but, well, he obviously didn't go to college anywhere. The Heels are still a great team! And Ty's mom getting a job at state expense shows your laughable ignorance. He was already coming back to school and the job she took saved the state money over the previous salary. An ABC'er for sure "anything but credible". Go Back to work, your break at Wal-Mart is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston College NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News D1Baseball: Birdball Locked Into Field May '16 Jane Ann 1
News FOOTBALL: West Covina downs Glendora, 33-28 (Sep '10) Aug '15 Fart news 3
News Heisman: Winston, Manziel, Lynch among 6 finalists (Dec '13) Dec '13 I THOT THE HEISMAN 1
News Terpsa Farrand out vs. BC (Nov '13) Nov '13 Carroll 1
News Raiders UDFA John Wetzel Player Profile (May '13) May '13 raiderfaith 1
News Wide Receiver Ifeanyi Momah Signs Contract with... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Howard 1
News 2013 NFL mock draft: Who will be No. 1 pick? (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
More from around the web