Boston College Tops Pacific In 2OT

Boston College Tops Pacific In 2OT

There are 2 comments on the Cbs4.com story from Mar 16, 2006, titled Boston College Tops Pacific In 2OT. In it, Cbs4.com reports that:

Boston College got the first NCAA thriller out of the way Thursday, a double-overtime 88-76 victory that derailed scrappy Pacific and the Maraker Express.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4.com.

ChicagoFrank

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 16, 2006
I really wish Pacific would have won. I always root for the underdog in the NCAA.
Big Joe

Finchville, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2006
I like to see underdogs do good, but I liked BC winning because thats what I got on my bracket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston College Eagles Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notre Dame dominates game if not score in 21-6 ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 BigDan 1
News Miami Dolphins finalize Joe Philbin's coaching ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Fish Feet 5
News UConn women's extra (Feb '08) Apr '10 Gino 2
News Pittsburgh is No. 1 for first time, and is one ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 HtwoO 1
News No Regrets For Jackson (Nov '08) Nov '08 FREDDYKOOL 1
News Inglese resigns as Boston College head women's ... (Apr '08) Apr '08 nemo23 1
News Two Basketball Players Opt To Transfer (Apr '08) Apr '08 sinbad 1
More from around the web