Dudley Named ACC Player Of The Year

Dudley Named ACC Player Of The Year

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 6, 2007, titled Dudley Named ACC Player Of The Year. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Now his name will be permanently etched alongside the best of the them. The Boston College forward who cheered for North Carolina as a youngster was named the ACC's player of the year Tuesday, putting him in a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

April

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2007
I am not saying Dudley is not a good ballplayer, but in my opinion Singletary should have gotten player of the year. Dudley has supporting figures under the basket who have some heighth and agility. Singletary has a few but most of the virginia points were scored by Singletary and Reynolds. In that fact alone he should have definately gotten player of the year.
Matt Lowenberg

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Mar 7, 2007
I think that Al Thornton has a much bigger impact for FSU than Dudley for BC. Dudley has a support cast of Rice who scores 17 points a game and Marshall with 15 pts a game. That usually means that he could step out and there would still be a tandem that can score. Look at the point production of the FSU players that are behind Thornton. Douglas scores around 13 while Rich scores around 10. Do you see a difference here. I tell you that if FSU had more of a tradition as a winning team than there would be a different outcome for player of the year and that is wrong! Thornton carried FSU and deserves more respect and acknowledgement for his achievments.
kyle

Pemberville, OH

#3 Mar 9, 2007
Jared Dudley is my boy. Good job duds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston College Eagles NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Gabe Moton Granted Release From Boston ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 knowledgeable 1
News Va. Tech stumbles against BC (Mar '11) Mar '11 KevG523 1
News Reggie Jackson favourite to return to Eagles (Feb '11) Feb '11 greg 1
News Boston College switching gears under Donohue (Nov '10) Nov '10 GOEAGLES 1
News Ravenel's Improvement Should Add Frontcourt Depth (Dec '09) Jul '10 dad 2
News Evan Ravenel is latest player to ask Boston Col... (May '10) Jul '10 dad 24
News Men's college basketball: 6-8 transfer adds siz... (Jun '10) Jun '10 family 8
More from around the web