Boise State: Kellen Moore leads Boise State over Virginia Tech 33-3...

Full story: WTVR 51
LANDOVER, Md. - If Monday night's opener against Virginia Tech was indeed a true "one-game season" for No. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
not a demorat

Lyndhurst, VA

#41 Sep 8, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a college graduate or you just another socially promoted moron. i suggest you go back and complete your residency in any GED class and then come back and be all that you can be as a certified moron. right now you are classified as a "home schooled" moron.
nothead, the only involvment you have with any educational facility is sweeping up the trash after hours.....
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#42 Sep 8, 2010
not a demorat wrote:
<quoted text>nothead, the only involvment you have with any educational facility is sweeping up the trash after hours.....
you must be his offspring, go back and get your certification also
not a demorat

Lyndhurst, VA

#43 Sep 8, 2010
one doesnt need to have a certification to read a simple person such as yourself...... shouldnt you be getting your broom ready for the evening??
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#44 Sep 8, 2010
not a demorat wrote:
one doesnt need to have a certification to read a simple person such as yourself...... shouldnt you be getting your broom ready for the evening??
i got my broom alright and it will sweep your carcass all the way to the dumpster.
Lou

United States

#45 Sep 9, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a college graduate or you just another socially promoted moron. i suggest you go back and complete your residency in any GED class and then come back and be all that you can be as a certified moron. right now you are classified as a "home schooled" moron.
LMAO!! You can only hope that you eventually get your GED, my affirmative action friend.
Democrat

Richmond, VA

#46 Sep 9, 2010
not a demorat wrote:
You have a lot of assumptions about things. tell me this did you also assume that palin/idiot or McCain/fail would be the president.

The president of the United States is
Barack Hussein Obama!

Now either u get over it over be label a terrorist trying to sabotage Americas goals as one nation.
Mewantabby

White Stone, VA

#47 Sep 9, 2010
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot of assumptions about things. tell me this did you also assume that palin/idiot or McCain/fail would be the president.
The president of the United States is
Barack Hussein Obama!
Now either u get over it over be label a terrorist trying to sabotage Americas goals as one nation.
I know I thought palin/McCain would win with a landslide. I did not figure on the USA having so many idiots and that ACORN fradulent votes would stand up.
Demsrnuts

White Stone, VA

#48 Sep 9, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be his offspring, go back and get your certification also
Hey - I know you now. You are that peehead that thinks the tea party is a party where only tea is served. What a peehead!!! My God and they let you vote!!! Bet you voted for the "O"
Democrat

Richmond, VA

#49 Sep 9, 2010
Mewantabby wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I thought palin/McCain would win with a landslide. I did not figure on the USA having so many idiots and that ACORN fradulent votes would stand up.
Bill O has more intellect than palegirl/mclame and he's a baboon! Really you thought they'ed when by a land slide. No more TRICKS. you should do stand up comedy and get booooooed of the stage.

Get Real

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#50 Sep 10, 2010
Dinnwiddie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because they are going to be the Champs True.
;)
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxox, thank you my sister! I just LOVE women that has a brother's back :)
Idgaf

Powhatan, VA

#51 Sep 16, 2010
Great point I remember when we were in the runnings with a cousin city called Charlotte N.C. back in the early 90's yet somehow someway a heavily Black, i said Black populate city surpassed this commoncrackerwealth trash 3 Fold! Now that's a city! A city we were ahead of in all positive strengths! Va= Racist whities = Fail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utah State vs Boise State This Saturday Nov 30 Quisnos Republic 1
Deshawn Shead proposes to his girlfriend on the... Sep '14 Los Tardos de LA 5
Welker not thinking retiring 'at all' after con... Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 17
Boise State Broncos vs. Mississippi Rebels: Col... Jul '14 BRONCONATION1960 1
History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... (May '14) May '14 bill4544 1
New Boise State coach Bryan Harsin hires two ne... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Zach Ruhnow 1
Petersen leaving Boise State for Washington (Dec '13) Dec '13 ART DECO MAN 2
More from around the web