Boise State: Kellen Moore leads Boise...

Boise State: Kellen Moore leads Boise State over Virginia Tech 33-3...

There are 51 comments on the WTVR story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Boise State: Kellen Moore leads Boise State over Virginia Tech 33-3.... In it, WTVR reports that:

LANDOVER, Md. - If Monday night's opener against Virginia Tech was indeed a true "one-game season" for No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Richard

Richmond, VA

#1 Sep 7, 2010
VT was outplayed!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2 Sep 7, 2010
Richard wrote:
VT was outplayed!
Out played, out classed, and out scored.

That is what happens when the coach has a thug mentality.

Beamer has no ethics or morals. Can't with the thugs he recruits and plays.

Until Tech fires that scum bag, my 2 favorite college teams will be the Florida State Seminoles and whom so ever kicks the crap out of Tech!

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!

Midlothian, VA

#3 Sep 7, 2010
Hey Frank, still think the Vick Thugs are good boys and wouldn't do what the police claim?

Losers breed losers and that is what you have been doing for years.

Marcus is a prime example!
Hokie High

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2010
Great game...hats off to Boise State they played the better game in the end. Beamer and the coaching staff did a poor job having this team up for game time...you cant start that slow with so many mistakes. I dont want to hear anything else about "Beamer Ball", Tech special team play has been poor for the last couple years. This was such a great game, both teams show they can play with anybody in the country last nite.
Hokie High

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Until Tech fires that scum bag, my 2 favorite college teams will be the Florida State Seminoles and whom so ever kicks the crap out of Tech!
GO NOLES!!!!!!!!
Go Noles? LOLOLOLOLOLOL you hypocrite.....Noles are full of cheating, thugs lololololololol....your a hypocrite on most your post anyways, no surprise.
Hokie High

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
GO NOLES!!!!!!!!
Here you go to remind you:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story...
markm

Bentonville, AR

#7 Sep 7, 2010
Im a Boise St fan, but i have to give it to VT, they played hard , both teams do need to work on things, but over all both teams played hard and 1 team came up empty handed and 1 team came out ahead, GOOD GAME !

Midlothian, VA

#8 Sep 7, 2010
Hokie High wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Noles? LOLOLOLOLOLOL you hypocrite.....Noles are full of cheating, thugs lololololololol....your a hypocrite on most your post anyways, no surprise.
What was the score the last time the Tech Turds played FSU?

Oh yeah, I remember 30-20 FSU kicked butt. Just like the time before, and the time before that.....

LOL Noles kick Turd Tech butts every time!

Midlothian, VA

#9 Sep 7, 2010
Hokie High wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go to remind you:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story...
LOL The difference is that when Coach Bowden found out he suspended the 23 players on his team. He took the action long before the NCAA did anything.

Beamer, scum bag that he is, stood up and lied to the press and said Marcus "Wannabe" Vick was innocent and would never do what the police charged him with and he was CONVICTED of! Same as he did for big brother Michael.

Coach Bowden has class. Beamer has nothing!
Go Hokies 8590

Ashland, VA

#10 Sep 7, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the score the last time the Tech Turds played FSU?
Oh yeah, I remember 30-20 FSU kicked butt. Just like the time before, and the time before that.....
LOL Noles kick Turd Tech butts every time!
Whatever...I agree you ARE a hypocrite! People like you make people like the cheaters at FSU look good. Doesn't matter what the score was...that wasn't the point of your first post anyway...Doofus!
history buff

Richmond, VA

#11 Sep 7, 2010
I'd hardly put FSU's program against anybody in the subject of a clean,ethical football program.Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.
It was a exciting game last night,Tech just made too many mistakes to overcome.I really think the teams were evenly matched though both were overrated.
Abby

Clermont, FL

#12 Sep 7, 2010
Beamer's excuses are ridiculous. They lost the game - period. Boise State outcoached, outplayed, outclassed them. Then they beat them like a rented mule. Go back to Blacksburg and give your players their lunch pails to get them ready for their careers. I guess everyone knows the lunchbox nonsense. Too sad.
Abby

Clermont, FL

#13 Sep 7, 2010
Sorry gang...my power went out and I kept fingerbanging "post comment".
baller

Cartersville, VA

#14 Sep 7, 2010
Richard wrote:
VT was outplayed!
they were not, VT got cocky and thought the gave was over in the last few minutes
Hokie High

United States

#15 Sep 7, 2010
Abby wrote:
Beamer's excuses are ridiculous. They lost the game - period. Boise State outcoached, outplayed, outclassed them. Then they beat them like a rented mule. Go back to Blacksburg and give your players their lunch pails to get them ready for their careers. I guess everyone knows the lunchbox nonsense. Too sad.
Hey dont comment if you didnt watch the game...lol beat them like a rented mule? lololol Tech lost by 3 points? Did you watch the game, Tech had to come back down 17 pts after the first quarter. Man, you would think people watch football, but appearently they dont. If you think 3 pts is a bad beat, then after watching UVA loss deficits last year maybe you should argue they should have folded their program.
baller

Cartersville, VA

#16 Sep 7, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
GO NOLES!!!!!!!!
you are no fan of VT. go back up north you slurpee loving bronco. old farts like you will never be counted worthy to hold the gator-ade bottle b/c your hater-ade shows BIG in wide-screen.
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#17 Sep 7, 2010
Abby wrote:
Sorry gang...my power went out and I kept fingerbanging "post comment".
Abby just said fingerbanging. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
baller

Cartersville, VA

#18 Sep 7, 2010
FunkDocta wrote:
<quoted text>
Abby just said fingerbanging. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
must have something to do with his brain. i suggest he replace the batteries up there.
Abby

Clermont, FL

#19 Sep 7, 2010
Hokie High wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dont comment if you didnt watch the game...lol beat them like a rented mule? lololol Tech lost by 3 points? Did you watch the game, Tech had to come back down 17 pts after the first quarter. Man, you would think people watch football, but appearently they dont. If you think 3 pts is a bad beat, then after watching UVA loss deficits last year maybe you should argue they should have folded their program.
UVA is not about football. It's about education. You see, UVA ranked as a top University in the country for their education - not thugball. Tech's only claim to fame is Beamerball. When that doesn't work, what's left?
Hokie High

Concord, CA

#20 Sep 7, 2010
Abby wrote:
<quoted text> UVA is not about football. It's about education. You see, UVA ranked as a top University in the country for their education - not thugball. Tech's only claim to fame is Beamerball. When that doesn't work, what's left?
Well we know that, they are not about football. You are spot on there, without a doubt. Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bronco Dennis Ellis arrested (Mar '07) Dec '15 Fart news 18
News Utah State vs Boise State This Saturday (Nov '14) Nov '14 Quisnos Republic 1
News Deshawn Shead proposes to his girlfriend on the... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Los Tardos de LA 5
News Welker not thinking retiring 'at all' after con... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 17
News Boise State Broncos vs. Mississippi Rebels: Col... (Jul '14) Jul '14 BRONCONATION1960 1
News History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... (May '14) May '14 bill4544 1
News New Boise State coach Bryan Harsin hires two ne... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Zach Ruhnow 1
More from around the web