Oklahoma, Oregon ahead of Boise St in...

Oklahoma, Oregon ahead of Boise St in BCS

There are 2 comments on the SavannahNow story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Oklahoma, Oregon ahead of Boise St in BCS. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

The first BCS standings are out and Boise State is already chasing a couple of teams from the power conferences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

B2daK

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Why are we wasting so much time on Boise State and the BSC rankings. Under the current BCS system, only the champions from the 6 major conferences(Big 12, Big East, ACC, SEC, Big Ten & Pac Ten) can play in the BCS National title game. Last I checked, Boise State is not apart of either confernece. In saying that, Boise State proved they can compete with these teams and should get a shot at the title game. However, the only way is a playoff. The NCAA has a 16 team playoff in the former 1-AA league and can do it with 1-A teams also. Dollars rule.
SEC Nation

Daphne, AL

#2 Oct 19, 2010
Everyone in the country know that Boise State is a joke. They should thank God for the BCS rankings. That is the only way they will ever get noticed. If a playoff system existed, BSU would get their asses handed to them in the first round. Look at their schedule! They play absolutely no one! All they are doing right now, as far as the rankings, is getting in the way of a real football team. They are simply taking up space. If BSU and the BSU fans think they are so great, they need to come down South and see how well they fare. That's right, I didn't think so. So go back to your silly little blue football field and cry your little Bronco tears. Maybe one day when BSU grows up they can play some of the big boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise State Broncos NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deshawn Shead proposes to his girlfriend on the... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Los Tardos de LA 5
Why Kellen Moore is a Future Superbowl Quarterback (Sep '14) Sep '14 Michael Strickland 1
News Welker not thinking retiring 'at all' after con... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 17
News Boise State Broncos vs. Mississippi Rebels: Col... (Jul '14) Jul '14 BRONCONATION1960 1
News History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... (May '14) May '14 bill4544 1
News New Boise State coach Bryan Harsin hires two ne... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Zach Ruhnow 1
News Petersen leaving Boise State for Washington (Dec '13) Dec '13 ART DECO MAN 2
More from around the web