Boise State jackstomps outmanned NM State

Full story: El Paso Times 9
Coming in as the No. 3 team in the nation, the Boise State Broncos knew they had to win big against the New Mexico State Aggies. Full Story
Eff Romo

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 3, 2010
lol
BANDWAGONbusDRIV ER

Austin, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2010
whats a "jackstomp?"

considerind that Boise St are the Broncos, wouldn't it be more appropriate to say that NMSU was trampled or stampeded or ran roughshot?
last fan

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 3, 2010
why are they still playing football at nmsu they havent been to a bowl game in 50yrs!!!!!!!!
hahaha

AOL

#4 Oct 3, 2010
hobos vs aggies the losers bowl coming to Las Cruces !!!
miner student

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 3, 2010
eeesh! UTEP lost by nearly the same amount to TEXAS last year, but at least they got a touchdown......Poor DeWayne Walker, the guy walked in to a career ending program!!! That guy didn't have a chance, can't blame him for the Aggies horrible ranking and record.
Roadrunner

Las Cruces, NM

#6 Oct 4, 2010
UTEP would have humiliated Boise State if they had the courage to play out Miners. Why is every so called BSC team afraid to play our Miners? I've never seen such cowards in my life.
Wile E Coyote

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 4, 2010
Roadrunner wrote:
UTEP would have humiliated Boise State if they had the courage to play out Miners. Why is every so called BSC team afraid to play our Miners? I've never seen such cowards in my life.
Texas gave UTEP an a/s/s kickin' the last two seasons, followed by Kansas last year as well. Next month, Arkansas will do the same. Future a/s/s kickings to come at Kansas and Texas in the next few seasons!

UTEP is nowhere near the league of the BCS conferences, but they'll take an easy win against the Miners!
T-Vittatoe

United States

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Wile E Coyote wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas gave UTEP an a/s/s kickin' the last two seasons, followed by Kansas last year as well. Next month, Arkansas will do the same. Future a/s/s kickings to come at Kansas and Texas in the next few seasons!
UTEP is nowhere near the league of the BCS conferences, but they'll take an easy win against the Miners!
UTEP will take a win against the Miners??? WTF???? Moron
Wile E Coyote

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Oct 4, 2010
T-Vittatoe wrote:
<quoted text>UTEP will take a win against the Miners???****??? Moron
The only moron is you. Re-read the last sentence again. BCS teams would take an easy win. Lay off the video games and pay more attention in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise State Broncos NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deshawn Shead proposes to his girlfriend on the... Sep '14 Los Tardos de LA 5
Why Kellen Moore is a Future Superbowl Quarterback Sep '14 Michael Strickland 1
Welker not thinking retiring 'at all' after con... Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 17
Boise State Broncos vs. Mississippi Rebels: Col... Jul '14 BRONCONATION1960 1
History Favors Chicago Bears With Shea McClelli... (May '14) May '14 bill4544 1
New Boise State coach Bryan Harsin hires two ne... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Zach Ruhnow 1
Petersen leaving Boise State for Washington (Dec '13) Dec '13 ART DECO MAN 2
More from around the web