Emanuel a Tikia Maybena s arrest foll...

Emanuel a Tikia Maybena s arrest follows 3-month investigation

There are 2 comments on the Binghamton University Pipe Dream Home story from Sep 25, 2009, titled Emanuel a Tikia Maybena s arrest follows 3-month investigation. In it, Binghamton University Pipe Dream Home reports that:

Emanuel "Tiki" Mayben was permanently dismissed from Binghamton University's men's basketball team after pleading not guilty to drugs charges Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Binghamton University Pipe Dream Home.

BU_SUX_ASS

Candor, NY

#1 Sep 26, 2009
HA HA HA good now that 5 more players are gone now they can for forfiet the season
WJ _Chenango Forks

Montour Falls, NY

#2 Sep 27, 2009
I'm glad to see that the University will not tolerate this type of behavior from its' athletes. They must be held accountable for thier actions. They have been given a free ride to educate themselves at Binghamton and they blew it(includes the 5 other players that got dismissed) because of thier behavior. These kids need to grow up and start thinking about being mature adults. Athletes like the six dismissed do not belong at Binghamton University.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Binghamton Bearcats NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daly: Cut Serbia aid if thug walks free (Jun '08) Jul '15 Fart news 233
News Binghamton U. adds forward Perovic to basketbal... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Akilyas Yacob 1
News Serb Allegedly Beats Man Into Coma, Flees (Jul '08) May '10 Kristina 12
News Fugitive Serb is a big hero at home (Jun '08) Mar '10 Seriously 729
News Macon takes over Binghamton basketball program ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Kimberly Skipper-Lee 1
News Rapid rise, devastating fall at Binghamton (Nov '09) Nov '09 Conscious Basketb... 1
News BU's Rivera to test draft waters, but won't hir... (Oct '09) Oct '09 mike 1
More from around the web