Alabama vs. Auburn: Key Assistants Be...

Alabama vs. Auburn: Key Assistants Being Targeted for Head Coaching Gigs

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Nov 26, 2011, titled Alabama vs. Auburn: Key Assistants Being Targeted for Head Coaching Gigs. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

It happens every year regardless of the school; assistants leaving for a head coaching gig en route to creating their own path and beginning the journey to cement themselves in the lore of college football.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Tim rhodes

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2011
Look for auburn to be looking to buy some players after this game to much of an embarrassment they are looking for another cam newton or should I say scam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big-12 Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could Bob Stoops Be The Dallas Cowboys Next Hea... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 6
News David Ash Injury: Updates on Texas QB's Head, P... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Clique777 2
News Cowlishaw: My early pick for Aggies vs. Alabama (Sep '13) Sep '13 well not only bama 4
News Big 12 Football | Post Spring Assessment | Kans... (Jun '13) Jun '13 duck 1
News Can Any Big 12 Team Compete For A National Title? (May '13) May '13 Soonerbaraider 1
News Big shoes to fill: Kansas Jayhawks (Apr '13) Apr '13 Willie Weeks 2
News Heisman hopeful Manziel happy to talk to media (Nov '12) Nov '12 Just Me Wolfie 1
More from around the web