FOOTBALL A.J. Firestone to punt at Penn State

Full story: Public Opinion
A.J. Firestone will get to fulfill a childhood dream this fall. The former Mercersburg Academy standout two-way lineman, kicker and punter has been invited as a preferred walk-on in fall camp for the Penn State Nittany Lions. Full Story
scouterwife

Mcconnellsburg, PA

#1 Jun 5, 2010
Congratulatins AJ....your hometown folks are proud of you.....those Jaycee Punt Pass and Kick competititions were fun to do for the kids in our town....now carried on by others than the Jaycees...but if the kids have a dream, let them live it....and see what happens...!!!!
the hollensheads

Hanover, PA

#2 Jun 5, 2010
congrats a.j.
Matt

Mercersburg, PA

#3 Jun 6, 2010
I remember a few years ago a kid from Mercersburg being on tv at Heinz field for winning a punt pass kick competition. Is this the same kid?
JBMS Proud

Mercersburg, PA

#4 Jun 6, 2010
Way to go AJ !!!!
Irish1

Mercersburg, PA

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Matt wrote:
I remember a few years ago a kid from Mercersburg being on tv at Heinz field for winning a punt pass kick competition. Is this the same kid?
It was AJ and his sister as well I think AJ wonit once and Sarah 2x's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big-10 Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakville basketball stars choosing different paths May '14 Stephen Sutton 1
Michigan's All Wasn't Enough Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Rick Brown on the Hawkeyes: Let's cool the Fina... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bob 1
Michigan Football: 5 Biggest Concerns Heading i... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Frustrated Wolver... 1
Braxton Miller shows in Big Ten title game whif... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ART DECO MAN 2
Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Michigan Wolverines Liv... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Anthony 1
Northern Illinois Huskies Vs. Iowa Hawkeyes Gam... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anthony 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Big-10 Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••