Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second after weekend of upsets

Nov 18, 2012 Full story: Newsday 163

Accident cleared on The Southern St Pkwy EB between Peninsula Blvd/X19 and Grand Ave/Baldwin Rd/X20 in South Hempstead.

Full Story

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#157 Dec 24, 2012
woofpack wrote:
<quoted text>all we care about is the final score and our 15 championship alabama wins 37 to nd 17 if they get lucky and dont just throw the ball to the tides defense.
it was 13 championships before (you really have 8), now 15? That is pretty good but not as good as Notre Dame with 22.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#158 Dec 25, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
it was 13 championships before (you really have 8), now 15? That is pretty good but not as good as Notre Dame with 22.
> 22? Ping-pong, Lawn Darts, and Croquet don't count!
>:)
Bill Cosbeotch

Brooklyn, NY

#159 Jan 8, 2013
Like I said "notre dame sucks". Over rated and penis inflated team of idiots. Glad you had fun riding the bus to championship while mateo made a ceaser salad out of his lettuce necklace. Now that Alabama is back to number 1 rank after mopping the floor with those bumbs from notre we can go back to not giving a shit about gay bendover men in tights college football. That game sucked and whole ncaa football system is corrupt. Fire everybody and restart in 2014 and maybe I watch a game then.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#160 Jan 8, 2013
Yes, but ND is on their way up. They may not be in Bama range right now, but they definitely can play with a lot of teams around the country. I do, however, believe OSU's solid front line would have pushed em up front too. OSU also is not quite in Bama's category, but the way Urban turned an average team into winners makes me ecstatic about this coming season and all those top recruits we have.

This is the first time in 9 years I've felt like we will have a solid O-line. Their technique was so terrible under Tressel. But Meyer has taught them how it's supposed to be.
Bill Cosbeotch

Brooklyn, NY

#161 Jan 8, 2013
OSU vs Bama would have been real championship game. Notre should have played florida which they might have won and end season on good note. After getting violated that bad in last game most players and fans crushed right now. I love when players say I not sure if ready for NFL, might stay in college ball. Uhhh did you graduate??? Did you go to one class or learn anything? After hearing player statements evidently not. If you score one touch down you pass all four years, or 5 years, or 6,7,8 hell lets play college ball till we 35 years old like Georgia.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#162 Jan 8, 2013
The thing is, I saw them play a good physical game with Stanford. Whom I also feel has one of the better O-Lines in the country, and I thought they handled that physical team. SO I figured they could give Bama's run game at least a challenge for ONE HALF. They couldn't even give a challenge for one drive. Most of the drive's that stalled were because of stupid penalties Bama made.
Bill Cosbeotch wrote:
OSU vs Bama would have been real championship game. Notre should have played florida which they might have won and end season on good note. After getting violated that bad in last game most players and fans crushed right now. I love when players say I not sure if ready for NFL, might stay in college ball. Uhhh did you graduate??? Did you go to one class or learn anything? After hearing player statements evidently not. If you score one touch down you pass all four years, or 5 years, or 6,7,8 hell lets play college ball till we 35 years old like Georgia.

#163 Jan 9, 2013
Bill Cosbeotch wrote:
Like I said "notre dame sucks". Over rated and penis inflated team of idiots. Glad you had fun riding the bus to championship while mateo made a ceaser salad out of his lettuce necklace. Now that Alabama is back to number 1 rank after mopping the floor with those bumbs from notre we can go back to not giving a shit about gay bendover men in tights college football. That game sucked and whole ncaa football system is corrupt. Fire everybody and restart in 2014 and maybe I watch a game then.
> What really messes up the BCS NC system is the media who are completely out of touch with reality. We would have had a quality BCS NC game if the Notre Dame media darling loving sportswriters and sportscasters who vote along with other selected voters in the Harris Interactive Poll wouldn't have voted for, and given the Irish so much credit for which they didn't deserve. A way overrated team as was clearly seen in their games against suspect competition during the regular season, and exposed against Alabama.
>:/

#164 Jan 9, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
The thing is, I saw them play a good physical game with Stanford. Whom I also feel has one of the better O-Lines in the country, and I thought they handled that physical team. SO I figured they could give Bama's run game at least a challenge for ONE HALF. They couldn't even give a challenge for one drive. Most of the drive's that stalled were because of stupid penalties Bama made.<quoted text>
> The difference between Stanford and Alabama is overall team speed and talent. Bama has more of it, Stanford doesn't! That's why ND was able to stay on the field with Stanford, and not Alabama. FACT!!!
>:)
Bill Cosbeotch

Brooklyn, NY

#165 Jan 9, 2013
Ya that a good point. Notre basically ran straight into a brick wall-Alabama. Most news sports idiots predicted Notres to win so obviously the media pumped up on drugs and living in fantasy world. Now I official Alabama fan after this season. Before it was ok they good but now they basically untouchable unless johnny footballbag is playing. All the 45 year old seniors at georgia are "moving on" so texas looks to be a good match up next year as well as Ohio.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#166 Jan 10, 2013
Bill Cosbeotch wrote:
Ya that a good point. Notre basically ran straight into a brick wall-Alabama. Most news sports idiots predicted Notres to win so obviously the media pumped up on drugs and living in fantasy world. Now I official Alabama fan after this season. Before it was ok they good but now they basically untouchable unless johnny footballbag is playing. All the 45 year old seniors at georgia are "moving on" so texas looks to be a good match up next year as well as Ohio.
You are a bandwagon fan not an official Alabama fan. Have balls and stick to a team, even Fart Deco stuck with his team. You do follow recruiting don't you? Georgia is losing players, so is Bama but Georgia will be fine, they always recruit well. Good luck with being a temporary "official Alabama fan".
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#167 Jan 10, 2013
BigDan wrote:
yawn
That is about the best description of the Notre Dame effort in the championship game.

Notre Dame is about a fourth place team in the SEC.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#168 Jan 11, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That is about the best description of the Notre Dame effort in the championship game.
Notre Dame is about a fourth place team in the SEC.
Are there 3 other Alabama's in the SEC? We play a bad game after a long lay off and people that know nothing about football like yourself come out making ridiculous statements that aren't true and can't be proven. Here is what we know, Alabama had a bad game this year to a pretty good team, the sec has nothing to do with it because Alabama normally whips everyone in the SEC. One advantage that SEC teams do have is that they play Alabama every year so they have something to go on when planning for them. Have a nice day and give logic and reason a try the next time you post.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#169 Jan 11, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there 3 other Alabama's in the SEC? We play a bad game after a long lay off and people that know nothing about football like yourself come out making ridiculous statements that aren't true and can't be proven. Here is what we know, Alabama had a bad game this year to a pretty good team, the sec has nothing to do with it because Alabama normally whips everyone in the SEC. One advantage that SEC teams do have is that they play Alabama every year so they have something to go on when planning for them. Have a nice day and give logic and reason a try the next time you post.
Actually it is I who post with reason and not with emotion. Notre Dame having a bad game had NOTHING to do with it. Alabama made a laughing stock out of the much talked about Notre Dame Defense. The so called great front seven was shreaded to a point of embarrassment, your great main #5 at linebacker was exposed as a player with limited mobility and his stock dropped in the coming NFL draft. Are there three more Alabamas in the SEC, actually no and it is not relevant as I stated Notre Dame would be a fouth place team and not a fifth place team. Danny Boy, numbers do not lie and if Alabama had not lost some of its killer instinct in the second half the game would have been even more shameful for the less than mean green (un oiled) machine.

To be quite honest, you place Alabama, Notre Dame, South Carolina and LSU in a league and have them play each other four times per year and Notre Dame finishes fourth every time.

Notre Dame is much like Ron Dane, a great player against lesser talent.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#170 Jan 11, 2013
Oh, by the way, Danny Boy, it is funny how you change your font from Chtholics V Cousins to SEC bandwagon. Fact is I am an ACC fan and the only reason I rooted for Alabama is that Alabama as a school does not represent the largest pedophile structure in this country. Remember the Father Nelson Hold, just like a Full Nelson but with the boy in front having shorts below knees.

Oh, on last point, that SEC prefection train has lasted 7 years.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#171 Jan 11, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
Oh, by the way, Danny Boy, it is funny how you change your font from Chtholics V Cousins to SEC bandwagon. Fact is I am an ACC fan and the only reason I rooted for Alabama is that Alabama as a school does not represent the largest pedophile structure in this country. Remember the Father Nelson Hold, just like a Full Nelson but with the boy in front having shorts below knees.
Oh, on last point, that SEC prefection train has lasted 7 years.
Well there you go with the pedo crap, no logic and reason, just emotion based on ignorance. Shell correctly and use terminology correctly. The font is the same you moron, the message is different. I lived in Alabama for a while so I think I am better to judge. Why aren't you upset about all the incest and pedophilia in Alabama, it was the highest in the nation, might still be. No, you hate god therefore you look to lump good Christian people in with a hand full of sickos. You are just a hater. Don't worry, we'll be whipping a bunch of ACC teams every year so get used to hating Notre Dame more.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#172 Jan 11, 2013
Shell should be spell, at least I correct myself.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#173 Jan 11, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text> Well there you go with the pedo crap, no logic and reason, just emotion based on ignorance. Shell correctly and use terminology correctly. The font is the same you moron, the message is different. I lived in Alabama for a while so I think I am better to judge. Why aren't you upset about all the incest and pedophilia in Alabama, it was the highest in the nation, might still be. No, you hate god therefore you look to lump good Christian people in with a hand full of sickos. You are just a hater. Don't worry, we'll be whipping a bunch of ACC teams every year so get used to hating Notre Dame more.
Actually I understand that Nothing Dame will be beating most of the ACC football teams, this is the reason they got into a weak football conference. Now one must wonder, why did they not want to play basketball in the ACC? First of all Little Davie, we all know of the pedos in the Catholic church because of the the trials and civil suits that the cowardly church paid off. Alabama MIGHT have an incest problem, don't know and don't care. The big reason the Catholic problem is far more complex and serious is that the church used a systematic approach to cover for these Perv Priest. Got a football question for you, who do you think is the better team, Alabama or ND? LSU or ND, South Carolina or ND. To quote the great Vince Lombardie after superbowl l. OK, the truth is that they would not be a top ten team in the NFL. Notre Dame would NOT be a top three team in the SEC.
I can just hear the battle cry from the Failing Irish next year, Go Notre Dame and beat that big powerhouse, NAVY.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#174 Jan 11, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text> Well there you go with the pedo crap, no logic and reason, just emotion based on ignorance. Shell correctly and use terminology correctly. The font is the same you moron, the message is different. I lived in Alabama for a while so I think I am better to judge. Why aren't you upset about all the incest and pedophilia in Alabama, it was the highest in the nation, might still be. No, you hate god therefore you look to lump good Christian people in with a hand full of sickos. You are just a hater. Don't worry, we'll be whipping a bunch of ACC teams every year so get used to hating Notre Dame more.
Actually, when you talk about the one and only God the G is always in upper case. I might not know a lot about computer jargon, however, I seem to be a little stronger on things that you seem to profess to be. I have not met many Christians who did not know the proper way to spell God!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#175 Jan 11, 2013
The same "weak" ACC that beat LSU? It's not really a good idea to call a conference that beat you weak. That make you guys look badly.
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I understand that Nothing Dame will be beating most of the ACC football teams, this is the reason they got into a weak football conference. Now one must wonder, why did they not want to play basketball in the ACC? First of all Little Davie, we all know of the pedos in the Catholic church because of the the trials and civil suits that the cowardly church paid off. Alabama MIGHT have an incest problem, don't know and don't care. The big reason the Catholic problem is far more complex and serious is that the church used a systematic approach to cover for these Perv Priest. Got a football question for you, who do you think is the better team, Alabama or ND? LSU or ND, South Carolina or ND. To quote the great Vince Lombardie after superbowl l. OK, the truth is that they would not be a top ten team in the NFL. Notre Dame would NOT be a top three team in the SEC.
I can just hear the battle cry from the Failing Irish next year, Go Notre Dame and beat that big powerhouse, NAVY.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#176 Jan 11, 2013
***makes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler Dec 18 Re turbaned to Feet 4
Baylor takes slight edge over A&M for top spot ... Sep '14 Jocab 1
Cowboys Hot Routes: Rookie CB Dixon relives col... Aug '14 Cowboysfan 1
QB tutor: Robert Griffin III looks '100% healthy' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Subway Cornchips 2
Al Woods leaves Steelers, signs with Titans (Mar '14) Mar '14 Big Bendover 1
Briggs joins Cutler in comeback chorus (Oct '13) Nov '13 PEE PEE PETE 6
Craig: Frazier well-versed in handling adversity (Oct '13) Oct '13 Book of Teblow 3
More from around the web