Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second ...

Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second after weekend of upsets

There are 163 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 18, 2012, titled Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second after weekend of upsets. In it, Newsday reports that:

Accident cleared on The Southern St Pkwy EB between Peninsula Blvd/X19 and Grand Ave/Baldwin Rd/X20 in South Hempstead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#31 Nov 28, 2012
Matt Confused in Columbus wrote:
Trading Jersey's that they own for tattoo's is not illegal.<quoted text>
> Evidently something was illegal! The head coach gets fired, the athletic director gets a raise, the school has to forfeit there bowl game win. They get placed on probation, have an undefeated season this year, and can't play in a bowl game. Ohio State should seriously consider getting rid of their athletic department's motto: Rules are made to be broken!

Yours truly,
Professor Artie (The All-Hearing Ear, listening to delusional numb nuts whining over their school's justifiable, NCAA sanctions and probations)

P.S.- Matt, you should ask your mommy and daddy why they didn't teach you right from wrong! Seriously!!!
>:)

#32 Nov 28, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it was against the rules and they are paying for it. The only thing Ohio State could do was just play their games, they did and won em all.
> The low-down, varmints, from Ohio State are all dressed up with no place to go! Pity!!!
>:(

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#33 Nov 28, 2012
Ok, let me explain to you the difference between Illegal and against the NCAA rules. Trading Jersey's for tattoo's is perfectly fine in the laws of America. You can not get in trouble with the law for doing that. Whereas if it is against the rules of the NCAA it is just a penalty not jail time. That is the difference. I am sorry that you cannot distinguish that, Artie, you are the one that needs help.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Evidently something was illegal! The head coach gets fired, the athletic director gets a raise, the school has to forfeit there bowl game win. They get placed on probation, have an undefeated season this year, and can't play in a bowl game. Ohio State should seriously consider getting rid of their athletic department's motto: Rules are made to be broken!
Yours truly,
Professor Artie (The All-Hearing Ear, listening to delusional numb nuts whining over their school's justifiable, NCAA sanctions and probations)
P.S.- Matt, you should ask your mommy and daddy why they didn't teach you right from wrong! Seriously!!!

#34 Nov 28, 2012
Matt Confused in Columbus wrote:
I'll accept it is against the NCAA rules, but to tell me they were committing crimes I'll defend to the end.<quoted text>
> So, you did flunk your class in Criminal Justice!?
>:/

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#35 Nov 28, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Evidently something was illegal! The head coach gets fired, the athletic director gets a raise, the school has to forfeit there bowl game win. They get placed on probation, have an undefeated season this year, and can't play in a bowl game. Ohio State should seriously consider getting rid of their athletic department's motto: Rules are made to be broken!
Yours truly,
Well they traded jersey's for tattoo's. Just imagine what would have happened to them if a bunch of those players ganged up on a veteran and beat him so badly that he had to be put in ICU. Wait, they would have only been suspended for a couple of games. Nevermind.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#36 Nov 28, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Ok, let me explain to you the difference between Illegal and against the NCAA rules. Trading Jersey's for tattoo's is perfectly fine in the laws of America. You can not get in trouble with the law for doing that. Whereas if it is against the rules of the NCAA it is just a penalty not jail time. That is the difference. I am sorry that you cannot distinguish that, Artie, you are the one that needs help.<quoted text>
Don't pick on Fart Deco, he get's his simpleton feelings hurt easily. He may not be a very smart man but he knows what love is, just ask Death Valley.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#37 Nov 28, 2012
LMAO!
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pick on Fart Deco, he get's his simpleton feelings hurt easily. He may not be a very smart man but he knows what love is, just ask Death Valley.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#38 Nov 28, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> I can see you're well educated in NCAA beat down! Where did you get your college degree from? USC? Ohio State? While you liberal "if it feels good do it" clowns berate authority!
Please Coach, can we lighten up on the liberal thing? My university UCLA is considered one of the most liberal in the country. But we are fun loving ;)

Our enemy across town USC is actually the private, more conservative university who thinks their shitt don't stink :/

Well this Bruin is out and proud and does not care what those stuffy business, Trojan-types think! I cannot speak for Ohio State, that would cutey Matt ;)

Go Bruins, go liberal, free-spirited thinking!

West Hollywood, CA

#39 Nov 28, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Louisiana is getting hot and steamy again :)

I just love the smell of SEC football amongst the scent of Southern Musk ;)

#40 Nov 28, 2012
Counselor Matt from the Ohio Supreme Court wrote:
Ok, let me explain to you the difference between Illegal and against the NCAA rules. Trading Jersey's for tattoo's is perfectly fine in the laws of America. You can not get in trouble with the law for doing that. Whereas if it is against the rules of the NCAA it is just a penalty not jail time. That is the difference. I am sorry that you cannot distinguish that, Artie, you are the one that needs help.<quoted text>
> Artie the Attorney doesn't need help! He knows right from wrong ... something that is evidently lacking in your vocabulary.

Here come da Judge ... and he raps his gavel several times! Order in the court! Counselor Artie, you have presented a sound case of out of control power mongers in the Ohio State University Athletic Department. Counselor Matt, the tattoos, and Buckeye memorabilia traded and sold by the Buckeye football playing hooligans was the foundation of Ohio State University's criminal activity. The cover-ups by the low-down, lying, scoundrel, heathen, Buckeye Athletic Department was the major crime brought before this court by the NCAA represented by the State Attorney, Counselor Artie. The State has presented a solid case to the court! Counselor Matt, your case of false imprisonment of the Buckeye Football Program is dismissed for lack of evidence and frivolous cross-examination. Better luck in your next court appearance! Next case!!!

Yours truly,
Artie Ironsides (State Prosecutor)

#41 Nov 28, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they traded jersey's for tattoo's. Just imagine what would have happened to them if a bunch of those players ganged up on a veteran and beat him so badly that he had to be put in ICU. Wait, they would have only been suspended for a couple of games. Nevermind.
> Guess it doesn't pay to be a drunk, foul-mouth veteran trying to pick a fight with football players.

#42 Nov 28, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Matt we shouldn't try to pick on Art Deco, he's too intelligent, and he'll hurt our wittle feelings. Matt you may not be a very smart girl like me but you know who's @ss to stick your nose up. Easy Matt you're hurting my hemorrhoids
> Geesh!
>:/

#43 Nov 28, 2012
PEE PEE PETE USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Coach, can we lighten up on the liberal thing? My university USC is considered one of the most liberal in the country. But we are fun loving in our hot tubs;)
We are actually the private, snotty school, where gay, immoral rich people who thinks their shitt don't stink :/
Well this Trojan is out and proud and does not care what those stuffy business, Bruin conservative-types think! I cannot speak for Ohio State, that would cutey Matt ;)
Go Trojans, go liberal, free-spirited thinking dead heads :)
> A little too aggressive with your peers there, Pee Pee!

West Hollywood, CA

#44 Nov 28, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> A little too aggressive with your peers there, Pee Pee! But Coach Artie wouldn't mind you taking that aggressive approach with a big glop of vaseline to my rear end!
I am really surprised you take all that time to completely re-write people's comments here on Topix Dico. That is not very Coach like :/

But from what I hear that coincides with who is currently running your Tigers right now. Oh well, just giving you some guff Coach ;)

Go Bruins, Go Pee Pee! Go Art Dico, Go Trolling!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#45 Nov 29, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Guess it doesn't pay to be a drunk, foul-mouth veteran trying to pick a fight with football players.
Well here's the thing, he didn't pick a fight, they did. All of them jumped on a guy. They were a bunch of thug losers and I guess you taking up for them says even more about you. Well there is a reason it's called LoSer U.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#46 Nov 29, 2012
The IRISH are #1. Looking forward to see who we will be playing in Miami. Still some good football games left.

#47 Nov 29, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here's the thing, he didn't pick a fight, they did. All of them jumped on a guy. They were a bunch of thug losers and I guess you taking up for them says even more about you. Well there is a reason it's called LoSer U.
> Coach Artie has to hand it to you BigDumb ... you are consistent in showing your ignorance!
The foul-mouth, drunken marine was hollering obscenities out his pickup truck window at the LSU football players. I guess the dumb @ss veteran didn't know when to shut-up! He can chalk his belligerent behavior and subsequent @ss-kicking to him being a dumb @ss. But, he did have his learning experience accelerated through the school of hard knocks. You might say even though he wasn't enrolled at LSU, he got an instant LSU education! LMAO!!!
>:D

#48 Nov 29, 2012
PEE PEE PETE USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>I am really not surprised you take all that time to completely re-write my comments that are full of lies half truths and innuendos
here on Topix. That is very Coach like of you Deco to print truths instead of my BS :/
But from what I hear that coincides with who is currently running your Tigers right now. A truth filled coach who is on the up and up with his players, and his university. Oh well, just giving you some guff Coach because we don't have any of that at USC ;)
Go Trojans, Go Pee Pee! Go Trolling!:)
> And a very fine job of trolling you do, Pee Pee!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#49 Nov 29, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie has to hand it to you BigDumb ... you are consistent in showing your ignorance!
The foul-mouth, drunken marine was hollering obscenities out his pickup truck window at the LSU football players. I guess the dumb @ss veteran didn't know when to shut-up! He can chalk his belligerent behavior and subsequent @ss-kicking to him being a dumb @ss. But, he did have his learning experience accelerated through the school of hard knocks. You might say even though he wasn't enrolled at LSU, he got an instant LSU education! LMAO!!!
>:D
Well you are kinda right, they assaulted 2 people that night, the initial guy and the innocent bystander that saw all those guys beating up on one and tried to stop it. Typical LSU guys, to weak to fight on their own. Just a bunch of ignorant trash. What do you expect from them I guess, heck their school just gave Les Miles more money and an extension. Boy, talk about stuck on stupid.

West Hollywood, CA

#50 Nov 29, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> And a very fine job of trolling you do, Pee Pee!
Coach Art Dico Man, My Troll Brotha!!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is Redskins' best option in QB controversy? (Aug '15) Sep '15 Fart released 10
News Jets sign draft picks Mauldin, Petty and Simon (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News When it comes to NFL pro potential, Garrett Gra... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dart Board Drafting 2
News The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler (Dec '14) Dec '14 Re turbaned to Feet 4
News Baylor takes slight edge over A&M for top spot ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jocab 1
News Cowboys Hot Routes: Rookie CB Dixon relives col... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cowboysfan 1
News QB tutor: Robert Griffin III looks '100% healthy' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Subway Cornchips 2
More from around the web