Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second after weekend of upsets

Nov 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newsday

Accident cleared on The Southern St Pkwy EB between Peninsula Blvd/X19 and Grand Ave/Baldwin Rd/X20 in South Hempstead.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of163
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Go Irish!!!
Bob Burm

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

got feetball!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Hardest Football wrote:
Irish bootlickers got lucky ucla took out usc's real quarterback last week. Did you see how bad that red shirt freshman qb was playing and still gave you a run for the money. If the real usc qb was there you guys have first loss. Thats all old news so heres the next beef. Ohio st would crush notre dame. Florida would be a good game but pretty sure they would beat notre dame. Alabama will more than likely destroy the irish so either way you slice it nice season but you not the best team in the country. Your schedule was very weak and had a couple lucky wins to squeak out an unbeaten season. Well it aint over yet get ready for the best team in country. Real lucky ohio not in contention this year for bs rules.
Barkley wouldn't have done any better. Hating Notre Dame doesn't make them a bad team. The difference between Bama, Ohio State and Notre Dame is we have had to earn our ranking and our strength of schedule is much better than theirs. Look it up. It's a fact and you look foolish. Think about this and then say it to yourself, Notre Dame is #1 and they beat a bunch of 4 and 5 star players lastnight. Go Irish!!!!!!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Hairy Samoan Lineman wrote:
That fresh qb almost beat you guys is all i saw. The real shame is the real qb would have toss you guys up real bad. The strength of schedule you reffer to is who army? Navy? Stanford is only top ten team you played. Florida and alabama playing tops all season. Georgia play tougher teams than notre dame. Congrats on a good season but we want to know who the best team is. Everyone knows the bcs ranking are antiquated at best and not real measure of the best team. If you play and beat alabama you the best team. If you play and beat florida you the best team. Until that happens we never really know. I would bet every dollar i have that ohio state would destroy notre dame and unfortunate they out thus season for stupid reasons.
We had a freshman QB also. By the way, it is the toughest Strength of Schedule of any team in the top 10 and only Ole Miss has one as hard in the SEC. We don't play div II teams. We didn't play Army, We played Navy and they are going to a bowl game. You said that you would bet every dollar that you have that Ohio State would beat Notre Dame, well the saying goes that a fool and his money soon will part. In other words, your ass would be broke. Stick to soccer, leave the football talk up to me.
Hate the NCAA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a freshman QB also. By the way, it is the toughest Strength of Schedule of any team in the top 10 and only Ole Miss has one as hard in the SEC. We don't play div II teams. We didn't play Army, We played Navy and they are going to a bowl game. You said that you would bet every dollar that you have that Ohio State would beat Notre Dame, well the saying goes that a fool and his money soon will part. In other words, your ass would be broke. Stick to soccer, leave the football talk up to me.
ND can not stop OSU offense! And OSU linebackers, pass rush (John Simon), and secondary will definitely slow down ND. Today, OSU will beat ND by 10 points any time! Even at the kicking game, OSU's kicker can deliver 94% three pointers from the 48 yards line or lesser. Just pray that ND does not run into OSU next year or your NBC team will be creamed. The memories of A. J. Hawk put your ND back to sleep!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Well whatever gets you to sleep at night lady keep beleiving that. Every expert annayst here in new york agree with what I saying as that wh
ere the basis come from. We see a good team in notre dame but only time will tell if you can beat a top ranked team like ohio state or alabama or georgia or florida to name a few. Florida has toughest schedule and has defeated the best defenses in all of ncaa. They would be a good match and probably neck and neck with notre dame. That being said i beleive alabama and ohio have far supirior offense and deffense to florida and notre dame. Here are the real standings;
1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. Notre Dame
4. Florida
5. Georgia
Ok, you said New York, that is reason enough to blow off anything that you say when it comes to football. Do they even have high school or college football there? It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Hate the NCAA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you said New York, that is reason enough to blow off anything that you say when it comes to football. Do they even have high school or college football there? It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Insults are not indicative of good education. Insults is not a strategy to set your case in a debate. If that is what they teach in South Bend, stay in South Bend!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Hate the NCAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults are not indicative of good education. Insults is not a strategy to set your case in a debate. If that is what they teach in South Bend, stay in South Bend!
I didn't mean to make you cry, sorry. Now get your panties out of a wad and get back to your count down to the world cup. Being in New York isn't indicative of football knowledge. Stay in New York, I am sure there is another topic on Show Tunes for ya.
Hate the NCAA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to make you cry, sorry. Now get your panties out of a wad and get back to your count down to the world cup. Being in New York isn't indicative of football knowledge. Stay in New York, I am sure there is another topic on Show Tunes for ya.
I'll have the last laugh when those feeble players from South Bend are destroyed by the muscle of Lacy and other Tide players. You and your sister will be broken in by a huge tide up your septic holes!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

> Love is in the air!
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh ya and the New York Giants are having fun as National Football League World Champs.
And they aren't in New York, damn you really are stupid.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Well whatever gets you to sleep at night lady keep beleiving that. Every expert annayst here in new york agree with what I saying as that wh
ere the basis come from. We see a good team in notre dame but only time will tell if you can beat a top ranked team like ohio state or alabama or georgia or florida to name a few. Florida has toughest schedule and has defeated the best defenses in all of ncaa. They would be a good match and probably neck and neck with notre dame. That being said i beleive alabama and ohio have far supirior offense and deffense to florida and notre dame. Here are the real standings;
1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. Notre Dame
4. Florida
5. Georgia
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--sec-rout-...

Maybe you'll learn something if you read the article.
Roll Tide

Florence, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. Notre Dame
4. Florida
5. Georgia
A few years back, another team was on probation and went undefeated and I heard this same foolishness, Terry Bowdon's 1993 *cough* Auburn Tigers finished their undefeated season at #4 in the AP poll. Anything above that for Ohio State would be disrespectful to those teams that excelled this season and won THEIR Championship and Bowl games.
Your gift, Ohio State, will be a initial high ranking next year. Play by the rules and accept your punishment.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I don't think anyone will be crushing ND. OSU would be in a physical battle but I saw Wisconsin shut us down and the Irish have an even better defense. It certainly would be a down to the wire game.
Hardest Football wrote:
Irish bootlickers got lucky ucla took out usc's real quarterback last week. Did you see how bad that red shirt freshman qb was playing and still gave you a run for the money. If the real usc qb was there you guys have first loss. Thats all old news so heres the next beef. Ohio st would crush notre dame. Florida would be a good game but pretty sure they would beat notre dame. Alabama will more than likely destroy the irish so either way you slice it nice season but you not the best team in the country. Your schedule was very weak and had a couple lucky wins to squeak out an unbeaten season. Well it aint over yet get ready for the best team in country. Real lucky ohio not in contention this year for bs rules.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Drake Baby Formula wrote:
It all about the match ups. The best deffense one game away from being the worst deffense. We never going to know who really better and that the real shame. I not really into speculating on game outcomes but ncaa football have been driving people crazy for decades like this display. They need some new blood in the office there to improve the antiquated bowl system. Not to mention ap poll bcs poll coach poll yo take the pole a cram it with walnuts. Who the best team?
I don't even have to say anything else.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even have to say anything else.
Hey BIG Dan, your belly must be getting mighty big drinking all that Irish beer in celebration this year ;)

Good thing you fellas beat the Trojans without Barkley. I would have been depressed if they ruined your season :/

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Drake Baby Formula wrote:
What rules the kids got $200 tatoos and coach failed to report that. Are you fucking kidding me. Suspend a whole school for a couple of idiots that didnt even do anything wrong. The coach resigned and students suspended end if story. No lets suspend the whole school. Whatever kids playing college ball deserve gifts as they are funding entire schools athletic programs from a to z. No other sport makes half the money except basketball. Where does all the money go? Straight up the ass of the ncaa official who banned ohio state and cast a shadow over whole ncaa football season. Even penn state situation is bullshit. Hold a whole school hostage like they really knew coach was wild homo. Yo send that freak to me and i chainsaw him in half dont ruin these kids whole career because coaches are corrupt.
> I can see you're well educated in NCAA beat down! Where did you get your college degree from? USC? Ohio State? While you liberal "if it feels good do it" clowns berate authority, more reasonable, common sense, law-abiding citizens stand behind the NCAA, and applaud them for keeping the law breaking, low-life, scumbag, scoundrel college athletic departments from further criminal activity. Now, hurry up and get into your Penguin outfit ... Batman's on his way over!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Trading Jersey's that they own for tattoo's is not illegal.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> I can see you're well educated in NCAA beat down! Where did you get your college degree from? USC? Ohio State? While you liberal "if it feels good do it" clowns berate authority, more reasonable, common sense, law-abiding citizens stand behind the NCAA, and applaud them for keeping the law breaking, low-life, scumbag, scoundrel college athletic departments from further criminal activity. Now, hurry up and get into your Penguin outfit ... Batman's on his way over!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Matt from Columbus wrote:
Trading Jersey's that they own for tattoo's is not illegal.<quoted text>
Well it was against the rules and they are paying for it. The only thing Ohio State could do was just play their games, they did and won em all, unlike LSU.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I'll accept it is against the NCAA rules, but to tell me they were committing crimes I'll defend to the end.
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it was against the rules and they are paying for it. The only thing Ohio State could do was just play their games, they did and won em all, unlike LSU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of163
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baylor University NCAA Discussions

Search the Baylor University NCAA Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
QB tutor: Robert Griffin III looks '100% healthy' Apr '14 Subway Cornchips 2
Al Woods leaves Steelers, signs with Titans Mar '14 Big Bendover 1
Briggs joins Cutler in comeback chorus (Oct '13) Nov '13 PEE PEE PETE 6
Craig: Frazier well-versed in handling adversity (Oct '13) Oct '13 Book of Teblow 3
Baylor might need all points it can get vs W. Va. (Sep '13) Sep '13 TrueBlood 1
Brittney Griner: Baylor coach barred players fr... (May '13) May '13 Danny 1
Dallas Cowboys Terrance Williams struggling wit... (May '13) May '13 Always the Star 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••