Cleveland Browns 2012 NFL Mock Draft:...

Cleveland Browns 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Robert Griffin III Might Be a...

There are 9 comments on the National Football Authority story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Cleveland Browns 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Robert Griffin III Might Be a.... In it, National Football Authority reports that:

By Daniel Wolf Senior Writer Cleveland Browns fans have been dying for a true starting quarterback to lead their team back to the playoffs since the days of Bernie Kosar drawing up plays in the dirt, back in the 1980s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Football Authority.

wesley

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2011
RG3, is a no brainer for anyone who understands football! The AFC central is the toughest defensive division in football. Colt McCoy is just beginning to get hit, and he's already showing tha lack of football toughnest to be around long! Playmakers? None of the Packers offensive talent were"playmakers" coming out of college! Rodgers makes all the difference and so will RG3!
Central

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Belch...
Mr Breeze

Canton, OH

#4 Dec 29, 2011
Mcoy will be fine with some offensive firepower and HELP from the coaching staff. Their a different team when Hillis is healthy and they can run the ball. Trent Richardson is the choice here!!!!
11th District

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Smells like another Heath Shuler....
spencer

Brunswick, OH

#6 Jan 1, 2012
no i think he smells likemike vick without the bad habbits and getting in trouble.
Correction

Katy, TX

#7 Jan 1, 2012
He smells like Akili Smith...
Browns Fan

Chardon, OH

#9 Jan 4, 2012
The Browns need a wr desperatly. Colt is not bad. They are totally contradicting themselves with getting RG3. They want the West Coast offense. A lot of passing is involved. That means you need good wr's and a good qb. RG3 is not that guy he is gonna be like Cam Newton and that is not what Cleveland needs. In my opinion Matt Flynn is the guy. Pick him up in free agency, RESIGN HILLIS, and then go for Blackmon in the draft (unless taken by the rams but they need Kalil more.) They also need a OLB Fujita cannot keep up with the TE.
JamaicanDraft

Katy, TX

#10 Jan 4, 2012
Go for Whitemon as well...
Brownsmeister

Raleigh, NC

#11 Jan 6, 2012
I disagree. The Browns could have an offense better than the West Coast, with RG3. Its obvious you have not seen Cam play. He had some rookie mistakes, but did you miss he passed for more yards than Manning in his rookie season? He accounted for more points than the Browns team OFF and Def combined. He brings instant excitement to a lackluster team going backward. Matt Flynn...one game wonder. I don't want Matt Cassel( I mean Matt Flynn)Plus Colt can bring us maybe a 3rd rounder to boost OL/RB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jets sign draft picks Mauldin, Petty and Simon May '15 tom wingo 2
News When it comes to NFL pro potential, Garrett Gra... Apr '15 Dart Board Drafting 2
News The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler (Dec '14) Dec '14 Re turbaned to Feet 4
News Baylor takes slight edge over A&M for top spot ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jocab 1
News Cowboys Hot Routes: Rookie CB Dixon relives col... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cowboysfan 1
News QB tutor: Robert Griffin III looks '100% healthy' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Subway Cornchips 2
News Al Woods leaves Steelers, signs with Titans (Mar '14) Mar '14 Big Bendover 1
More from around the web