With the 80th Pick in the 2010 NFL Dr...

With the 80th Pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos Select...J.D. Walton, Center, Baylor

There are 2 comments on the The Mile High Report story from Apr 26, 2010, titled With the 80th Pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos Select...J.D. Walton, Center, Baylor. In it, The Mile High Report reports that:

The Broncos have selected J.D. Walton, a center from Baylor making that two consecutive offensive linemen picked on day two of the draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mile High Report.

dfox

Pharr, TX

#1 Apr 29, 2010
Why say ernest smith signs with Chargers. What's the problem it hurt too much? Unexpected huh? Baylor should be excited, but I forgot not a western high school player. I do understand.
silver

Pharr, TX

#2 Apr 29, 2010
Smith is going sowhere just like the other players. Media nor insiders did not get him where he is going, knowledge and power is what got him there. Just to say, he got that degree from Baylor University. Hey life is so good for some skipping their education, but in a long run it will hurt them Don't let sports become your main course. A brain is a terrible thing to waste. Sports is good but also education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCown eyes Jets' starting gig, relishes role o... May '17 Holding phart 4
News What is Redskins' best option in QB controversy? (Aug '15) Sep '15 Fart released 10
News Jets sign draft picks Mauldin, Petty and Simon (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News When it comes to NFL pro potential, Garrett Gra... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dart Board Drafting 2
News The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler (Dec '14) Dec '14 Re turbaned to Feet 4
News Cowboys Hot Routes: Rookie CB Dixon relives col... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cowboysfan 1
News QB tutor: Robert Griffin III looks '100% healthy' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Subway Cornchips 2
More from around the web