Dallas Cowboys Take Baylor's Robert Griffin III in 2012 NFL Mock Draft Analysis

There are 47 comments on the Rant Sports story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Dallas Cowboys Take Baylor's Robert Griffin III in 2012 NFL Mock Draft Analysis. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Dallas Cowboys' quarterback position is a topic of great discussion these days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Discount D

Katy, TX

#41 Dec 15, 2011
Cowboys problem: Everyone has seen Rob Ryans TV resume...they know he sucks...
Louis Dumbrouske

United States

#42 Dec 16, 2011
Discount D wrote:
See my earlier post about Ryan etc.
Cowboy fan11

San Antonio, TX

#43 Dec 16, 2011
It will be good for the Dallas cowboys with Kitna back injury
Santa F Claus

Spring Hill, FL

#44 Dec 17, 2011
Jerry Jones will receive a large box of steamy turds as a holiday gift from former Coach Wade Phillips.
Louis Dumbrouske

United States

#45 Dec 17, 2011
Discount D wrote:
Don't say that! Promote Ryan as the next best coach for a team firing their coach. That way, we can get rid of him. The Cowboy's have great offensive talent. We just need a new defensive coordinator and new players. Maybe even a new head coach too!
referee whistle

Spring Hill, FL

#46 Dec 18, 2011
Louis Dumbrouske wrote:
<quoted text> Don't say that! Promote Ryan as the next best coach for a team firing their coach. That way, we can get rid of him. The Cowboy's have great offensive talent. We just need a new defensive coordinator and new players. Maybe even a new head coach too!
The Cowboys need a true hothead coach with a short fuse and a low boiling point that can pace the sidelines and holler heavy profanity at the game officials.
Bong Jovi

San Antonio, TX

#48 Dec 18, 2011
Santa F Claus wrote:
Jerry Jones will receive a large box of steamy turds as a holiday gift from former Coach Wade Phillips.
Santa,

Bring me some weed. Sam can't anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jets sign draft picks Mauldin, Petty and Simon May 8 tom wingo 2
News When it comes to NFL pro potential, Garrett Gra... Apr '15 Dart Board Drafting 2
News The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler Dec '14 Re turbaned to Feet 4
News Baylor takes slight edge over A&M for top spot ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jocab 1
News Cowboys Hot Routes: Rookie CB Dixon relives col... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cowboysfan 1
News QB tutor: Robert Griffin III looks '100% healthy' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Subway Cornchips 2
News Al Woods leaves Steelers, signs with Titans (Mar '14) Mar '14 Big Bendover 1
More from around the web