Dallas Cowboys Take Baylor's Robert G...

Dallas Cowboys Take Baylor's Robert Griffin III in 2012 NFL Mock Draft Analysis

There are 47 comments on the Rant Sports story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Dallas Cowboys Take Baylor's Robert Griffin III in 2012 NFL Mock Draft Analysis. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Dallas Cowboys' quarterback position is a topic of great discussion these days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Lottery

Cypress, TX

#21 Nov 29, 2011
Heisman wrote:
<quoted text>They may not make it in the NFL, but winning the Heisman is like winning the lottery, contract wise.
Nothing like over paying for a joke....
Heisman

United States

#22 Nov 30, 2011
Lottery wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like over paying for a joke....
I know many Heisman qb's didn't make it in the NFL, but name me one Heisman winner that didn't make big "bucks". Look at Reggie Bush, now with Miami. A Heisman winner who is still making money off his Heisman trophy.
Heisman

United States

#23 Dec 1, 2011
DMVfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
Man...Jerry gets all the fartocycles....
You sound like your are very jealous of the Cowboy's recent success. JJ is not the best owner, but which owner is? Give JJ credit for his team being in "first" place in the NFC East. He must have done something "right"!
Worst Owner

Houston, TX

#24 Dec 2, 2011
And what recent success would that be....they havent seen the Super Bowl since January 28th, 1996...
Cash Failures

Houston, TX

#25 Dec 2, 2011
Heisman wrote:
<quoted text> I know many Heisman qb's didn't make it in the NFL, but name me one Heisman winner that didn't make big "bucks". Look at Reggie Bush, now with Miami. A Heisman winner who is still making money off his Heisman trophy.
You mean the one Bush had to return...the heisman is over-hyped resulting in the majority of those players making "big bucks" and flunking out after 3 NFL seasons because they cant hang...
Heisman

United States

#26 Dec 2, 2011
Cash Failures wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the one Bush had to return...the heisman is over-hyped resulting in the majority of those players making "big bucks" and flunking out after 3 NFL seasons because they cant hang...
Yes, he had to give back his Heisman, but blame Pete Carroll for not being on top of the USC program and seeing what was going on. Bottomline, Bush is still making big bucks regardless if he lost his Heisman or not. He even got it on with Kim Kardashean.
Heisman

United States

#27 Dec 2, 2011
No one has still not named one Heisman winner that did not get a big bucks contract. Still waiting for someone to dispute the value of winning the Heisman versus the contract they get! If you still insist on talking about Reggie Bush, let's talk about O.J. Simpson too!
Heisman

United States

#28 Dec 2, 2011
Heisman wrote:
No one has still not named one Heisman winner that did not get a big bucks contract. Still waiting for someone to dispute the value of winning the Heisman versus the contract they get! If you still insist on talking about Reggie Bush, let's talk about O.J. Simpson too!
Bush had to give his Heisman back for the money his family took. Did O.J. have to give his Heisman back for the heinous crimes he committed? I don't think so!
Crime Dogg

Cypress, TX

#29 Dec 4, 2011
What about the heinous crime of sucking in the NFL for those QB's who won it and failed to make it in the league...they should return thiers as well...
Heisman

United States

#30 Dec 9, 2011
Crime Dogg wrote:
What about the heinous crime of sucking in the NFL for those QB's who won it and failed to make it in the league...they should return thiers as well...
I somewhat agree. Many times, the top 5 invited to win the Heisman do not deserve it. Not just qb's, but look at rb's and Mark Ingram. What has he done with the Saints? Nothing! You just have to remember it is just the best "college" football player, not the one who will make it in the NFL. Some just cannot make the transition. Tebow, with Denver, is another example.
Good

Cypress, TX

#31 Dec 11, 2011
Heisman wrote:
<quoted text> I somewhat agree. Many times, the top 5 invited to win the Heisman do not deserve it. Not just qb's, but look at rb's and Mark Ingram. What has he done with the Saints? Nothing! You just have to remember it is just the best "college" football player, not the one who will make it in the NFL. Some just cannot make the transition. Tebow, with Denver, is another example.
Yep, that is why people should not put too much overhype in "He won a Heisman"...

Good luck this week vs the the G-Men...
Heisman

United States

#32 Dec 11, 2011
Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that is why people should not put too much overhype in "He won a Heisman"...
Good luck this week vs the the G-Men...
I am not expecting much from the Cowboys this season, or against the G-Men. They are rebuilding. They are just a few positions away from winning the big one though.
Giant Failures

Cypress, TX

#33 Dec 11, 2011
Heisman wrote:
<quoted text> I am not expecting much from the Cowboys this season, or against the G-Men. They are rebuilding. They are just a few positions away from winning the big one though.
Cowboys seem close but seriously...cant stand Eli...good luck meant, hope they pull off the victory...
Giant Failures

Cypress, TX

#34 Dec 11, 2011
Heisman wrote:
<quoted text> I am not expecting much from the Cowboys this season, or against the G-Men. They are rebuilding. They are just a few positions away from winning the big one though.
You watching this game? lmao....
Ice Bailey

Cypress, TX

#35 Dec 11, 2011
Heisman wrote:
<quoted text> They are rebuilding. They are just a few positions away from winning the big one though.
Start with a new kicker...wtf...
Heisman

United States

#36 Dec 13, 2011
Ice Bailey wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with a new kicker...wtf...
Actually, Bailey has been a pretty consistent kicker. The problem with the Cowboys is not "Romo" or the kicker, it is the defensive coordinarter, Rob Ryan and the special team's coach DeCamillas. They both should be fired. They have been ahead in 5+ games in the 4th qtr. and lost. That falls on special teams and defense. Romo has record setting stats. Sure he missed 1 pass to Miles for the go ahead points, but that was just 1 play.
Could be

Houston, TX

#37 Dec 15, 2011
He kcicks too low...it wasnt like he was trying for a 50 yard FG....
motatt interesting name

San Antonio, TX

#38 Dec 15, 2011
Baylor Bear wrote:
<quoted text> You have got to be kidding. A&M couldn't even beat Texas on Thanksgiving. Cowboys need to draft Griffin. The Aggie qb probably will not be drafted at all!
interesting name?
motatt interesting name

San Antonio, TX

#39 Dec 15, 2011
iu'm the only motatt that i've ever heads of.
Louis Dumbrouske

United States

#40 Dec 15, 2011
motatt interesting name wrote:
<quoted text> interesting name?
Cowboy's solution. Sell Rob Ryan as the next best head coach and get rid of him! Next, draft a defensive line that can rush the qb, next get rid of Newman and rebuild the secondary. On another note, pick up a qb to succeed an aging Romo. Kitna is on injured reserve and McGee is not the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is Redskins' best option in QB controversy? (Aug '15) Sep '15 Fart released 10
News Jets sign draft picks Mauldin, Petty and Simon (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News When it comes to NFL pro potential, Garrett Gra... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dart Board Drafting 2
News The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler (Dec '14) Dec '14 Re turbaned to Feet 4
News Cowboys Hot Routes: Rookie CB Dixon relives col... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cowboysfan 1
News QB tutor: Robert Griffin III looks '100% healthy' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Subway Cornchips 2
News Al Woods leaves Steelers, signs with Titans (Mar '14) Mar '14 Big Bendover 1
More from around the web