Mock NFL draft: mock draft

Pick, Team, Player, School, Comment 1. Lions, QB Matthew Stafford, Georgia They would be better off with an offensive tackle, but these are the Lions. Full Story
Pr1ce

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 20, 2009
There's only one problem with this mock and it is that if Rey Maualuga fell to the Phins at 25 he would never make it past us with Parcells and Ireland overseeing talent selection.
victor

Atlanta, GA

#2 Apr 20, 2009
STOP with the WILDCAT!!!

I thought Miami's brain trust made it clear as day that the wildcat will not be a major part of the offense. They want one on one blocking, downhill, bust your face running. Reports have Ronny Brown on the trading block; what are we going to be the idiots that burn a number 2 on Pat White. Nah I'll leave it to Dever or Detriot.
Moldy

Ocala, FL

#3 Apr 20, 2009
victor wrote:
STOP with the WILDCAT!!!
I thought Miami's brain trust made it clear as day that the wildcat will not be a major part of the offense. They want one on one blocking, downhill, bust your face running. Reports have Ronny Brown on the trading block; what are we going to be the idiots that burn a number 2 on Pat White. Nah I'll leave it to Dever or Detriot.
Calm down Victor. I think you need to boil that poke salid 3 complete times, throwing out the water after each boiling.
Ron

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Apr 20, 2009
Until our OL and DL are elite, that will be the priority.
Finfan in Maine

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2009
No WAY Miami passes on Ray Maualuga if he is on the board. Darius Butler is a 2nd round pick at best. Miami won't pick based solely on need. They will take the best available player, and according to this mock draft, Ray Maualuga will be there. In reality, there is no way Ray drops past Tampa Bay.

Since: Mar 08

Lake Ozark, MO

#6 Apr 20, 2009
Guess we'll know Saturday evening. Until then, all this is just pure speculation. Either way, with 4 picks in the first 3 rounds, Miami is sure to improve.
Mel Kiper Jr Jr

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Apr 20, 2009
Are you crazy?? Darius Butler is only 5-10 -- 183 lbs. He's a little dude so you would think he's as hell. But at the NFL combine 'lil Darius could only manage to turn in a 4.53 in the 40. CB Sean Smith also ran a 4.53 in the 40 But he's 6-3 -- The Dolphins could select Smith in the 2nd round -- I think the Dolphins are praying Everette Brown slip within striking range or perhaps they can select him straight up with the 25th pick -- If that don't happen. LB Clint Sintim will be a Miami Dolphin.
SwashBuc

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2009
No way Maualuga falls that far. Someone will take a shot on Harvin in the first rd.
whatever

Warrenville, IL

#9 Apr 21, 2009
Sounds like the right pick to me. They desperately need CBs. But can he step in on day one?
One_arm_shark_at tack

Orlando, FL

#10 Apr 21, 2009
Connor Barwin will be the pick! Put it in writing or my name isnt One_Arm_Shark_Attack
Mark

Pompano Beach, FL

#11 Apr 21, 2009
Trade Ronnie B and move up in the draft.
Mike Honcho

Miami, FL

#12 Apr 21, 2009
ESPN has Seattle taking Sanchez to learn under the aging Hasselbeck. But some guy from the Baltimore Sun thinks otherwise, where else is he wrong?

You think someone who covers the Ravens has any credibility in your other newspaper markets? Wake up!
One_arm_shark_at tack

Orlando, FL

#13 Apr 21, 2009
Seattle is not taking Sanchez. Hasselbeck has 3-4 good yrs left in him. I could see Seattle selecting a QB in round 3 or later to groom, but not the 4 overall pick.
SwashBuc

United States

#14 Apr 21, 2009
One_arm_shark_attack wrote:
Seattle is not taking Sanchez. Hasselbeck has 3-4 good yrs left in him. I could see Seattle selecting a QB in round 3 or later to groom, but not the 4 overall pick.
Hasselbeck was hurt all last year and they don't have a decent backup. Seneca Wallace is terrible. They take Sanchez if he's there and let him learn under Hasselbeck for 2 or 3 years before taking over. That's best case scenario for them.
moe

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Apr 21, 2009
i think phin should look at HARVIN at the 25th spot ... a perfect fit for the wild cat ................
Dolfan_Cane for Life

United States

#16 Apr 21, 2009
moe wrote:
i think phin should look at HARVIN at the 25th spot ... a perfect fit for the wild cat ..........
We just put up with Ricky's crap about weed, we dont need another... plus he is injury prone little Gayter beatch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baylor takes slight edge over A&M for top spot ... Sep '14 Jocab 1
Cowboys Hot Routes: Rookie CB Dixon relives col... Aug '14 Cowboysfan 1
QB tutor: Robert Griffin III looks '100% healthy' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Subway Cornchips 2
Al Woods leaves Steelers, signs with Titans (Mar '14) Mar '14 Big Bendover 1
Briggs joins Cutler in comeback chorus (Oct '13) Nov '13 PEE PEE PETE 6
Craig: Frazier well-versed in handling adversity (Oct '13) Oct '13 Book of Teblow 3
Baylor might need all points it can get vs W. Va. (Sep '13) Sep '13 TrueBlood 1

Baylor University NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE